+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marisa - Season 6

Marisa - Season 6

JOB: Class Action Attorney
    HOME: Wellington, Florida

Biography
    Marisa, 28, grew up in Long Island, New York and Wellington, Florida, where she currently resides. She graduated with a bachelor of arts in political science at Florida Atlantic University before going on to earn her law degree at the University of Baltimore School of Law.

Her passion for politics and law led her to two coveted internships, first for a congressman while earning her undergraduate degree, and later as a law clerk for the Attorney General of Maryland in Annapolis while she attended law school.

Now Marisa works for one of the most prominent law firms in the country, where she specializes in securities fraud, consumer fraud and anti-trust litigation.

She currently litigates multi-million dollar class action lawsuits on behalf of shareholders and consumers damaged by corporate fraud.

In addition, Marisa plays a key role in the firm's investment outreach program, regularly meeting with public and private pension funds, retirement systems and other institutional investors to educate them about the firm's proprietary portfolio monitoring program.

Marisa attributes her success to her strong family foundation and enjoys volunteering for political campaigns and elections in her spare time.

She says, "I should be the next Apprentice because my legal and political background have enabled me to take on many challenges and achieve success, and these experiences will allow me to showcase my leadership ability in addition to my strong work ethic."
    Last edited by fluff; 12-18-2006 at 02:07 PM.

She currently litigates multi-million dollar class action lawsuits on behalf of shareholders and consumers damaged by corporate fraud.
    Good for her.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Fogey
    There are an awful lot of lawyers this season, and an awful lot of bumchins.

I think there's a connection.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac;2198196;
    There are an awful lot of lawyers this season, and an awful lot of bumchins.

I think there's a connection.
    I am tired of seeing the lawyers on this show. I want to see Entrepreneurs. I want to see middle executives who are trying to skip a rung on the corporate ladder. I don't want to see kids just out of law school or B-school who haven't seen the elephant yet -- they don't even known what they don't know and it isn't any fun to watch them do business.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

FORT Fan
    Maybe Donald Duck is looking for lawyers to sue Bigmouth Rosie. Maybe he should put all these lawyers in one team and see who comes out of top (i.e., in carwash, selling water, etc.). Oh wait a second, he mentioned on David Letterman that he chickened out of the lawsuit (okay, he didn't use the "chicken" word). But wait, class action lawyers file lawsuits against multimillion enterprises like Trump enterprises . Maybe DD has it all confused. So am I!.
    Last edited by SurferBlonde; 01-08-2007 at 10:13 AM.

FORT Fogey
    Hey SurferBlonde, I saw Trumpy on Letterman, too, but I don't recall Trump saying he was dropping the lawsuit that he's threatened against Rosie. I probably just missed it. Anyway, it's nice to have you posting in here! (Where ya been since 03?)

As for Marisa, I still don't have an opinion of her because I don't think I saw her very much last night. She didn't leave any impression with me.

+ Reply to Thread