+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kristine - Season 6

Kristine - Season 6

JOB: Licensing Attorney
    HOME: Studio City, California

Biography
    Kristine, 37, is a self-described "Army brat." Born in Frankfurt, Germany, she grew up primarily in Hawaii and Colorado.
    Kristine received her bachelor's degree in criminology at Metropolitan State College of Denver and modeled in Miami and Milan to help pay for law school at Florida's Nova Southeastern University.

She has represented some of the biggest names in the entertainment and sports community including Shaquille O'Neal, Dan Marino, the Staples Center in Los Angeles and the Los Angeles Kings. In her current job at a high-profile Los Angeles law firm, she handles sports and entertainment licensing as well as mergers and acquisitions.

When she's not working, Kristine enjoys surfing and hiking with her husband, Ludovic Lefebvre, the former executive chef at two of LA's famed restaurants, L'Orangerie and Bastide, and once named one of the top 50 chefs in the world.

She says, "I should be the next Apprentice because I bring an unmatched unique combination of real world business experience, education and life experiences that have taught me to balance and weigh all sides of any business situation."
    Last edited by fluff; 12-18-2006 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2181743;
    She has represented some of the biggest names in the entertainment and sports community including Shaquille O'Neal, Dan Marino, the Staples Center in Los Angeles and the Los Angeles Kings. In her current job at a high-profile Los Angeles law firm, she handles sports and entertainment licensing as well as mergers and acquisitions.

When she's not working, Kristine enjoys surfing and hiking with her husband, Ludovic Lefebvre, the former executive chef at two of LA's famed restaurants, L'Orangerie and Bastide, and once named one of the top 50 chefs in the world.
    Wow, a successful husband and a successful wife.

FORT Fogey
    what is she doing in this show?

Now this woman is intriguing and impressive.

.....she was a model....Trump will like her......of course it doesn't hurt that she's smart and successful toboot
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

So far, of the bios that I've read, she's the first one who has struck me as a big contender. She has the whole package (on paper, anyway.)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Messalina;2197658;
    She has the whole package (on paper, anyway.)
    She sure does have a manly-looking jawline and also what appears to be an Adam's apple . . . I guess she very well could have the whole package, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac;2198155;
    She sure does have a manly-looking jawline and also what appears to be an Adam's apple . . . I guess she very well could have the whole package, too.
    I just imagined her with a buzz and you are so right.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Kristine's name is misspelled on the banner above.

Whoops, thanks. This is what happens when I make banners for shows I'm not watching.

ETA: All fixed.
    Last edited by Amanda; 02-15-2007 at 04:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast