+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: James - Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by Fudatskee;2239371;
    a lot of Chinese people speak like James. I know someone who looks and sounds exactly like him. James speaks as though somebody kicked him in the balls which made its way straight to his throat.
    I am going to have to exception with that statement. First, James is Korean, not Chinese. And, living in Hawaii with many many Asians of Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese, etc. etc. descents (new immigrants and those of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. generation), I have never found that a "lot" of Asians, Chinese or otherwise, speak like James. Assuming that this refers to his brash, loud, scratchy voice. I don't think his manner of speaking has anything to do with his ethnicity.

^Bravo, Aname!

In addition, there's NOTHING wrong with his voice. He sounds like any other red-blooded rational, intelligent American guy.

How in the heck is James supposed to sound like? Is he supposed to speak in a thick and ridiculous sounding accent like Mickey Rooney did in "Breakfast At Tiffany's"?!?!? I'd think NOT!

Re: James - Season 6

James is just not my favorite.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I like James. I have from the very beginning. I don't think he'll win, but I do like him.

I have no doubt that James will win this season.

Trump seems to respect James opinion a lot. After the last episode I am totally convinced that Trump has already decided James will be the next apprentice.

I think James will win for several reasons:
    1. He is a strong leader (definitely the best of the final four).
    2. He manages tasks and people well and can command respect from others.
    3. He has a lot of creative talent.
    4. He is Asian and Trump doesn't have an apprentice of that ethnicity yet. He has a white guy, a former military guy, a black guy, a woman, and a 1/2 East Indian Brit. But, he needs an Asian and James fits the bill in all aspects. If he does the next project well, he'll win hands down.

Nicole won't win. Frank won't win. His threat is only Stefani. Who hasn't shone much.
    All Hail Omarosa

I think he's strong. But, toooooo loud.

I think James has an edge over Stefani. Sometimes you need to be loud and forceful. And the last episode, who did Trump keep asking about his opinion? Who did he sent out of the room to find out which phone number was the correct one on the brochure? It was James. Trump is already depending on James. It think it's a done deal.

If it comes to James and Stefani, James looks one step ahead with his PM experience. Stefani didn't volunteer to be a PM, or she didn't get a chance. But either way, she has not been a PM. Period. This will come back and haunt her at the end. James, on the other hand, at least took the responsibility. And with his loud mouth, I'm sure he will use this to his advantage at the final BM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast