+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: James - Season 6

a lot of Chinese people speak like James. I know someone who looks and sounds exactly like him. James speaks as though somebody kicked him in the balls which made its way straight to his throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2189371;
    ........maybe someone can explain to me why he would even be interested in an apprenticeship? Wouldn't that be digressing in his career......good luck anyway, James
    After reading his bio.... WHY ON EARTH would he take a step backward and work for Trump. How is this venture going to maximize himself??? He's already a wild success unless his bio is a huge exaggeration?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2244751;
    After reading his bio.... WHY ON EARTH would he take a step backward and work for Trump. How is this venture going to maximize himself??? He's already a wild success unless his bio is a huge exaggeration?
    Being CEO when you are the founder can easily mean a one man show. His business is probably quite small and he is on this show for exposure. His resume stands out as one who would want to win this show the most!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat;2245975;
    Being CEO when you are the founder can easily mean a one man show. His business is probably quite small and he is on this show for exposure. His resume stands out as one who would want to win this show the most!
    Maybe he's thinking that he could strike some sort of lucrative deal with Trump and this is a good way to do it? And, of course, what you said, gives his company exposure. He's already listed his websites and I'm sure that many, many people, including those here have already checked it out and signed up.

FORT Fogey
    He is the next to be fired when his team loses. It is already set up. Bill Ransic was ready to axe him last night, hating his cover you ass tactics. He is an easy sell in the board room. A great scape goat.

Dogbat,

Agree, unless he wins. BR wanted him gone. He was only saved because Suraya's teammates, all didn't like him, working with him.

FORT Newbie
    I find his covering his backside to be darned annoying. Not someone I'd want on my team were I The Donald.

FORT Newbie
    I didn't see James bringing up the problem with the show as covering his ass. He might have brought it up a little late but perhaps he didn't notice the problem until later. It was a valid concern and it was the main reason their show failed. Covering his ass would have meant James did something wrong in the task and trying to shift the blame which was not true in this task. He was never the target UNTIL he brought up the problem. I think he really did want to see if there was some way to improve the task. He could have easily just kept his mouth shut. This is totally different than Derek, who DID try to cover his ass by doing nothing last week to help Angela and basically trying to set her up to be fired in the boardroom (before he made that stupid comment and got himself fired).

I'm hoping James is the next one to get the boot! I can't stand his voice and I'm glad he was called out on trying to cover his ass like that all the time!

Looking forward to the day he gets thrown out....buh-bye...
    "Does she remind you of anyone? Suddenly I want pea soup..." Supernatural

FORT Newbie
    James did a good job in this task. He didn't know anything about filming but he made the right choice listening to Nicole. I also like the he took the team to brunch. He gave credit to the team (unlike Suyra, who constantly boasted that he was responsible for all the task that Arrow won).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast