+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heidi - Season 6

She really stands out to me on this first episode as someone who is going to make it very far on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2199458;
    She really stands out to me on this first episode as someone who is going to make it very far on this show.
    Well, as the winning PM that impression is inevitable.

But they also showed some more subtle moments which seemed to prove that she can think on her feet. For example, when Donald threw that comment in the boardroom out about how he knew she'd be angling for the boardroom result which would most help her team, she had the brains to fess up to it and then change her tactics somewhat.

Also, we had a clear indication that she probably doesn't let personal feelings get in the way too much. Frank is the one who clearly irritated her the most in the tent incident. Poor Apprentice players in the past have gotten a real hard-on in similar situations and almost from the start played the game to evict the people who irritated them. She didn't stoop to that--it was clear that she was able to distinguish between thinking Frank was a toad and the fact that he'd be better to keep in the game (maybe it helped that with him being on the other team she wouldn't have to put up with him).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I am quite impressed with this young lady. She's sharp, has a good personality, and a good temperament. I think and hope she'll go far - maybe even be the second female apprentice.

Episode 2, and she still seems in control. I am definitly rooting for her
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

Winning 2 tasks in a row in fantastic, from a PM standpoint. I hope she'll score another one for Kinetic, if she can do a Kendra (no losing record) stunt that'll be better
    All Hail Omarosa

I don't think so...

I believe that Heidi will not become the Apprentice. While I agree that she is very talented, calm, and experienced in power games, I feel she has a weak point. I am not expressing a personal wish, just making predictions. I can't put my finger on her weakness (yet), but I doubt that she will be fired (probably in the last episode) because of not keeping up the balance in how she relates to the Trumps. Will she overextend herself? Will there develop a personality clash, perhaps with Ivanka? I doubt the latter because she is very careful, at least now. Whatever happens, however, it is possible that Trump may hire her in some other capacity, and I have no doubt that she will have a very successful career.

It will be interesting how Heidi handles herself when her team loses.

Quote Originally Posted by sheila;2207771;
    I believe that Heidi will not become the Apprentice. While I agree that she is very talented, calm, and experienced in power games, I feel she has a weak point. I am not expressing a personal wish, just making predictions. I can't put my finger on her weakness (yet), but I doubt that she will be fired (probably in the last episode) because of not keeping up the balance in how she relates to the Trumps. Will she overextend herself? Will there develop a personality clash, perhaps with Ivanka? I doubt the latter because she is very careful, at least now. Whatever happens, however, it is possible that Trump may hire her in some other capacity, and I have no doubt that she will have a very successful career.
    Her weak point is that anyone who draws fire from the beginning from other players is usually going to fall... or be pushed. And by being a perma-PM she is, and will.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by 3ggplant;2198780;
    I thought Heidi, from certain angles, looks kinda like Natasha Henstridge (from the alien movie Species)

Oh by the way, I'm new here! Hi all

Hey ... hi to you too, and Welcome !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by sheila;2207771;
    Though it may be still early to make a decision, but I think Heidi will at least make it to Final 4, maybe then she stumbles, but I do hope she'll make it as far as she could.
    All Hail Omarosa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast