+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Frank - Season 6

Frank - Season 6

JOB: Real Estate Developer
    HOME: The Bronx, New York

Biography
    Frank, 27, was raised in Bronx, New York, attending Westchester Community College and graduating from the POHS Institute of Insurance. Eager to make his mark in the world, he launched his own company when he was just 21 years old and turned it into a multi-million dollar construction firm.

Frank also helped to launch a high-tech computer company that can connect remotely to any computer on the Internet to fix personal computers in minutes without consumers ever having to leave their home or office.

With a true passion for construction, Frank spends his spare time looking for new real estate development opportunities. He also enjoys spending time with friends.

Says Frank, "I should be the next Apprentice because I possess the confidence to rise to any occasion and my charismatic personality allows me to handle any situation with ease."
    Last edited by fluff; 12-18-2006 at 02:10 PM.

Frank also helped to launch a high-tech computer company that can connect remotely to any computer on the Internet to fix personal computers in minutes without consumers ever having to leave their home or office.
    Can anyone say 'hacker'?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

The preview of the new season said there would be some romance. I'm suspecting this guy will be part of that romance.

He minds me of Prince Charles

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili89;2188540;
    He minds me of Prince Charles
    . . . with a hangover!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2188179;
    The preview of the new season said there would be some romance. I'm suspecting this guy will be part of that romance.

Not very likely....If you've seen the show, you probably have changed your mind
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2198548;
    Not very likely....If you've seen the show, you probably have changed your mind
    I was just about to quote myself and say "I'm probably wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2188179;
    I'm probably wrong.

Wow, this guy is one loud-mouth and obnoxious fellow. I might have to use the mute button next week. He really does look like Prince Charles, but he surely doesn't have the refinement. Sleeping in a tent. Hee!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2181737;

Says Frank, "I should be the next Apprentice because I possess the confidence to rise to any occasion and my charismatic personality allows me to handle any situation with ease."
    I think Frank has "confidence and charismatic" confused with what he really is "An overbearing bullhorn who never shuts up!"

When people have to monopolize every conversation and do so by drowning everyone else in the room out with sheer VOLUME it does not indicate "confidence""..... quite to the contrary... it looks like you are insecure and a shameless attention whore.who is afraid that given the chance to speak someone else will most likely outshine you,,,, so you don't give them the chance.

That will wear thin with Donald because he likes to be the only blowhard attention whore in the room!

If Frank thinks he handled the boardroom tonight with "ease" he needs his head examined... he was so loud and flustered at times I was afraid his head might explode from the pressure of all that hot air trying to escape from his mouth at once"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast