+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Frank - Season 6

What a big mouthed brown noser. My ears were ringing from his failure to just SHUT UP!! And that half cheer thing he did when Trump said Martin was fired was obnoxious. Like he wanted to celebrate how well his butt kissing abilities kept him in the game. Please fire him soon.

He doesn't seem to want to take responsiblity for messing up really bad, I mean like own up to something you did wrong if you keep on thinking you did nothing wrong you are going to do the same thing over again...and get fired!
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

He's my favorite. Yeah, he's obnoxious, but something about him appeals to me. Perhaps it's the accent.

FORT Fanatic
    He just needs to go....somewhere....other than my tv screen on Sunday evenings

FORT Fogey
    I didn't care for Frank during the car wash episode, but I wonder if we got a full edit of him. I tend to think that whatever he lacked from a management standpoint, he more than made up for with enthusiasm and team work (or an attempt at it, anyway). I also like how he's handled himself in the board room (well, except for the first episode).

I also LOVE this team. They have fun together. As the one guy said while they were on the beach soaking in the moment, the team is composed of people who love life - not people with their pantities in a bundle.

Like it or not, work is a great deal about getting along with people and fitting in to the culture. I think the ouster of all but the guy who designed the swim trunks have been mostly about personality so far. Funny how people don't seem to get this through their noggins easily.

Not a full edit? You mean we were deprived of other footage of him talking way too loud, ignoring common sense and decorum, and generally being an obnoxious jackass?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

He is way too hyper for my sensibilities.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

My opinion of Frank has gone up a little from learning this from Aaron (in his interview with Roxanne from season five):

AA: Listen, Frankiesuits gets it done. He really does. They completely have not recognized any of his accomplishments over the past few weeks. Last week Frank was so on top of the signs in the El Pollo Loco task. Frank did the entire signage that was in that restaurant. This week Frank from scratch built huge display cases. He like basically went to Lowes, bought the lumber, put the honey on it and made huge in-store displays. Frank is nowhere to be seen but he isn't getting a fair shake. He gets it done!
    (Not sure where the "Frankiesuits" nic comes from).

Frank is obnoxious and that will be a great part of his demise, but it is kinda sad if they are only showing that in the edit and not letting us see that he had some great value in there as well. Not that I'm shocked they would do that, but it's still kind of sad because the viewers only get to see the edited disastrous side of him.

FORT Fanatic
    [QUOTE=nikkidancer;2246365;]My opinion of Frank has gone up a little from learning this from Aaron (in his interview with Roxanne from season five):

(Not sure where the "Frankiesuits" nic comes from).

It's probably his mob nickname...construction in the Bronx?

FORT Fogey
    I love Frank. He and Tim and Tim's girlfriend are my absolute top 3 favorites. I hope they go 1, 2, and 3 to the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast