+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Frank - Season 6

CEO
    Not going to last long. He will be in the board room one more time and Trump is going to say, "Frank, I like you. I gave you a chance to show me something. You're fired".
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2181737;

Says Frank, "I should be the next Apprentice because I possess the confidence to rise to any occasion and my charismatic personality allows me to handle any situation with ease."
    Oh, that's how Frank spells delusional.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I wanted to reach through the tv and smack him!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey
    he seems to be a bully.

I think did so much butt kising I wish he would have left. Oh MR Trump, please Mr trump, Mr Trump your making a big mistake

I agree with all the previous comments about what a loud mouthed toadying jerk this guy is. Actually, although Martin is a pompous ass, I would rather have had Frank fired.

I agree, aname. I think Martin would have been fired the next time that team lost anyway. But Frank was the PM, and should have had a handle on the entire task. The idea of getting signs photocopied on a normal sized sheet of paper was absolutely ridiculous when you're trying to get people driving by to take notice. And then to make it ever more ridiculous, why did the PM feel he had to be the one to go make photocopies??? He should have gone. Martin could have waited until the next time.

I agree, martin should have waited, I loved to see him dress and complain, im tired, but Frank was just an ass

FORT Newbie
    I think both Frank and Martin should have been fired. However, if I had to choose, I think Frank is better than Martin. While Frank is loud and obviously fails in leadership, he at least works hard. Martin is a lazy ass who will probably do nothing during the tasks and spends all his time coming up with reasons to shift the blame to others.

FORT Regular
    I don't get how he wasn't fired. He made flyers for god-sake and didn't bring a hugh sign. Yes, when I'm driving down the street, with cars in front and back of me, I have time to read a flyer! This guy is a total schmuck and needs to go.

Donna

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast