+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Derek - Season 6

Derek - Season 6

JOB: Entertainment Lawyer
    HOME: Los Angeles, California

Biography
    Derek, 34, grew up in Covina, California, and graduated cum laude from the University of California, Los Angeles with a bachelor of arts in psychology and an emphasis in business administration. He later graduated cum laude from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco.

As a first-year lawyer, Derek rose to the challenge of being assigned by his law firm to be the sole clearance attorney for "The Man Show," starring Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla--two personalities who were always pushing the boundaries in terms of legally questionable stunts.

Now the vice president of business and legal affairs for a movie studio, Derek negotiates deals relating to motion picture production and provides legal counsel to the studio's home entertainment division.

When he's not working, Derek is a huge reality TV fan and an avid bicyclist who helps train riders for a California bike riding fundraiser for AIDS services and education.

Derek thinks he should be the next Apprentice because he's "not afraid to take risks and make my voice heard. While I generally respect boundaries, I'm never afraid to overstep them for the sake of advancement of a good idea."'
    Last edited by fluff; 12-18-2006 at 02:11 PM.

Okay, I think I may have found my pre-show favorite. He looks like he would be fun to hang out with.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    He should be entertaining, but I don't think he'll cut it.

huge reality TV fan

I dunno, just that quote makes me think he is going to just be trying so hard to be "famous" or controversial just to have a shot at fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage;2186511;
    I dunno, just that quote makes me think he is going to just be trying so hard to be "famous" or controversial just to have a shot at fame.
    Exactly. I'd be shocked if he doesn't go all out and cause a stir.

Aren't Entertainment Lawyers typically pretty scuzzy? Or is that just a stereotype?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    He strikes me as a "meathead" and I don't think I'm too impressed. I hope he proves me wrong.

Is he gay?

I'm not sure but when he was talking about the fashion show/Carey he mentioned something but I couldn't hear if he was talking about Carey or him.

Yes, he said he was gay.

Wow, he grew up in my hometown, Covina! I guess that makes me obligated to root for him.

+ Reply to Thread