+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Derek - Season 6

Derek - Season 6

JOB: Entertainment Lawyer
    HOME: Los Angeles, California

Biography
    Derek, 34, grew up in Covina, California, and graduated cum laude from the University of California, Los Angeles with a bachelor of arts in psychology and an emphasis in business administration. He later graduated cum laude from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco.

As a first-year lawyer, Derek rose to the challenge of being assigned by his law firm to be the sole clearance attorney for "The Man Show," starring Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla--two personalities who were always pushing the boundaries in terms of legally questionable stunts.

Now the vice president of business and legal affairs for a movie studio, Derek negotiates deals relating to motion picture production and provides legal counsel to the studio's home entertainment division.

When he's not working, Derek is a huge reality TV fan and an avid bicyclist who helps train riders for a California bike riding fundraiser for AIDS services and education.

Derek thinks he should be the next Apprentice because he's "not afraid to take risks and make my voice heard. While I generally respect boundaries, I'm never afraid to overstep them for the sake of advancement of a good idea."'
    Last edited by fluff; 12-18-2006 at 02:11 PM.

Okay, I think I may have found my pre-show favorite. He looks like he would be fun to hang out with.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Fogey
    He should be entertaining, but I don't think he'll cut it.

huge reality TV fan

I dunno, just that quote makes me think he is going to just be trying so hard to be "famous" or controversial just to have a shot at fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage;2186511;
    I dunno, just that quote makes me think he is going to just be trying so hard to be "famous" or controversial just to have a shot at fame.
    Exactly. I'd be shocked if he doesn't go all out and cause a stir.

Aren't Entertainment Lawyers typically pretty scuzzy? Or is that just a stereotype?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    He strikes me as a "meathead" and I don't think I'm too impressed. I hope he proves me wrong.

Is he gay?

I'm not sure but when he was talking about the fashion show/Carey he mentioned something but I couldn't hear if he was talking about Carey or him.

Yes, he said he was gay.

Wow, he grew up in my hometown, Covina! I guess that makes me obligated to root for him.

+ Reply to Thread