+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice: A Change Is Gonna Come

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2193746;
    What happened between Rosie O'Donnell and Tom Selleck?
    She ambushed him in the most public and rude manner on her show. She invited him on the show to plug his newest work (whatever it was at the time) and then when he got on the air, she grilled him instead in an antagonistic and factually inaccurate manner about being a gun owner and member of the NRA.

link to an article about it --> http://cache-origin.eonline.com/News...1,4786,00.html

A google search on rosie O'Donnell will bring all sorts of articles about many celebrities who would also agree with Mr. Trump about rosie o'donnell. She is a belligerent hypocrite who, in my opinion, does not participate in these caustic antics for publicity or 'ratings' -- she acts this way because she in not an attractive person, inside or out.

Trump called this one right and he has the muscle to make ole' rosie pay for besmirching his brand. We'll see what he does with his show, however...
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by CEO;2193913;
    A google search on rosie O'Donnell will bring all sorts of articles about many celebrities who would also agree with Mr. Trump about rosie o'donnell. She is a belligerent hypocrite who, in my opinion, does not participate in these caustic antics for publicity or 'ratings' -- she acts this way because she in not an attractive person, inside or out.

Trump called this one right and he has the muscle to make ole' rosie pay for besmirching his brand. We'll see what he does with his show, however...
    Whoa there. Although I did like Rosie O'Donnell at one time, she is indeed now a bitter, mean, petty woman. However, Donald Trump is just as bitter and petty, and for him to participate with her in this public 2nd grade name-calling is as low of him as he accuses her of being. He is one of the kings of hypocrisy and participates freely and vigorously in anything to keep his name in the public eye, and will do anything for ratings. And calling her unattractive inside and out? Same can, and has, been said about him. Trump and Rosie are two sides of the same coin, and I have a strong feeling that this current 'feud' was cooked up between them to serve the same purpose for both of them. This whole thing smells of Trumplicity, actually. But shame on both of them for the infantile name-calling and immaturity, they're equally to blame, and equally pathetic for keeping it going on both sides. :nono
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2193947;
    Whoa there. Although I did like Rosie O'Donnell at one time, she is indeed now a bitter, mean, petty woman. However, Donald Trump is just as bitter and petty, and for him to participate with her in this public 2nd grade name-calling is as low of him as he accuses her of being. He is one of the kings of hypocrisy and participates freely and vigorously in anything to keep his name in the public eye, and will do anything for ratings. And calling her unattractive inside and out? Same can, and has, been said about him. Trump and Rosie are two sides of the same coin, and I have a strong feeling that this current 'feud' was cooked up between them to serve the same purpose for both of them. This whole thing smells of Trumplicity, actually. But shame on both of them for the infantile name-calling and immaturity, they're equally to blame, and equally pathetic for keeping it going on both sides. :nono
    I can't disagree with any of that. I prefer Trump to rosie, for sure, though. We have all witnessed Trump and his self promotions, but I can't recall anything that he has ever said that was a complete fabrication (rosie cannot claim that, definitely). At least his shows entertain me, even if in a diminishing capacity!
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by CEO;2193959;
    I can't recall anything that he has ever said that was a complete fabrication
    Actually, he's been full of doodoo for years, but regarding the Rosie thing, the most recent blatant lie he's told is when he said her talk show was a ratings failure (The Rosie O'Donnell Show) and that she was fired from it. (From what he said on Anderson Cooper's show last week). In fact, her talk show was a huge ratings success and won 11 Emmy awards. Rosie decided to leave her talk show in 2002, saying she had earned enough money that she wouldn't have to work again if she didn't want to and wanted to spend more time with her blossoming family. So Trump told a complete fabrication when he said her talk show was a ratings failure and that Rosie was fired from it.

Trump and Rosie should both just shut up and grow up. :nono
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Trump also said that Barbara Walters called and commiserated with him and said she regretted hiring Rosie. Barbars Walters has denied this and also said Rosie has invigorated the show and improved the ratings.

Trump in a phone interview with Greta Van Susteren, responded that Barbara had definitely called him but he understood that she couldn't say publicly the things she said to him privately about Rosie.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Just slightly off subject here, but have any of you gotten those invitations, complete with tickets, to Ivana's siminars? I think that's what it was anyway. I threw mine away and then a week or so later my husband got some, too. I can't possibly imagine what that kid has to say that would convince me to get dressed and brave the Memphis streets, not to mention parking lots, to go and hear her.

Now in the Rosie/Donald feud, I'm on his team but I'm against his kids getting in the act. I agree with those of you who said that the kids haven't paid their dues.

Donald Trump is unclassy, unprofessional, and immature. Rosie is a COMEDIENNE, it's her job to poke fun at people. He's a big old baby.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants10989;2195209;
    Donald Trump is unclassy, unprofessional, and immature. Rosie is a COMEDIENNE, it's her job to poke fun at people. He's a big old baby.
    I thought comedians were supposed to be funny? She wishes she were a commedian -- she is a poorly versed political activist at best.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Good grief...now Trump's daughter is getting in on the feud...someplace she has no business being. It's between Donald ("A") and Rosie ("B"), and she needs to "C" her way out of it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah, I saw that the little girl with the persimmon mouth had a comment or two. I agree she needs to stay out of it. I wish they'd all hush.

CEO, I do agree. I see nothing funny about her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast