+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice: A Change Is Gonna Come

I wish this and ANTM would just go back to basics. I'll definitely tune in though to check it out, but I'm skeptical.

I personally can't wait for the sixth season of the Aprrentice to premiere. I know a lot of people are skeptical about the show moving to Los Angeles but I think the location will be a breath of fresh air and help to reverse the falling ratings the show has been experiencing for the past few seasons.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm sick of everything being in LA or New York! This is a huge country with a lot of other wonderful locations.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have always liked the Apprentice. I love to see the challenges and how they come up with creative ways to complete them. I am skeptical about this season though. It seems to me like it's more about stupid stunts than it is about finding the best person to be the apprentice. I'm going to try it out, but I may not be watching the entire season.

I am disapointed its not being filmed in NYC.....now that I have visted NYC, I love watching shows filmed from there...."we were there"...or "that looks like our tour bus".............................. I know, I'm easily amused
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Lili89;2188539;
    I wish this and ANTM would just go back to basics. I'll definitely tune in though to check it out, but I'm skeptical.

I agree, and I especially want The Apprentice to get back to basics. This was a dynamite show in the first season, but has been deteriorating ever since, starting in Season 2 when The Donald began to worry more about ratings than about picking the most qualified apprentice. The first season was great because you had top of the line candidates in Bill and Kwame (and most of the others, too), and you didn't have Donald firing good people on a whim, as he's been doing for the last few years. I also think that George and Carolyn added a huge amount of credibility to the whole concept of TA, and do not believe that that will be the case with his kids. I also don't know what to make of the whole tent idea. I'll watch, though.

FORT Newbie
    As soon as I saw the tents in the Apprentice ads, I had flashbacks to that horrible FOX reality show "My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss". I can't believe Trump is now stealing ideas from a bad rip-off/parody of his show. I think I will sit this season out!

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2179762;
    I think it's officially time to put a fork in The Apprentice. With changes like that, it's done.
    ITA.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

CEO
    I like Donald and am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I have never had a show that was popular and I have never had to try and regain lost popularity accordingly. These changes a risk, just like other business ventures -- he will either solve the format issues and regain viewer share, or he officially jumped the shark. Doing nothing to improve the show was not the answer. We'll see how it all comes out over the next dozen weeks or so, right?

And you know what, he's right about rosie. She is horrible inside and out. Just ask Tom Selleck.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by CEO;2193721;
    I like Donald and am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I have never had a show that was popular and I have never had to try and regain lost popularity accordingly. These changes a risk, just like other business ventures -- he will either solve the format issues and regain viewer share, or he officially jumped the shark. Doing nothing to improve the show was not the answer. We'll see how it all comes out over the next dozen weeks or so, right?

And you know what, he's right about rosie. She is horrible inside and out. Just ask Tom Selleck.
    What happened between Rosie O'Donnell and Tom Selleck?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast