+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice: A Change Is Gonna Come

FORT Fogey
    and the apprentis this season are rather young

The Trumplets can't possibly be worse than The Donald, himself. He wants to look tough, but fair hasn't been a priority for him since Season 1.

I expected the show to go out with him blustering some gibberish about it not being his fault - and it completely IS - but I'm surprised he would blatantly commit suicide like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    OK, this show sounds pretty stupid. The living in a tent thing is nothing more than hazing. And his children ought to be with other children....because they ARE children. I can't imagine what he is thinking about. There is a lot to be said about wisdom and experience sitting in judgment of the contestants.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I will miss Carolyn...and NYC. And the crappy living conditions for losers is kinda odd for a show like this one.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Fogey
    If Trump really wants to spark interest, he'll stop the stunt firings and keeping people around just because they're "entertaining." None of these changes are either interesting or worthwhile.

I don't like the haves and have nots for this type of show. I could definitely see this having an impact on the task results. I can see the arguments for something like this, but they're weak.

Trump's kids? Ick.

Remain the team leader until you lose? Hardly seems like everybody will get a chance to show themselves then.

But if there's absolutely nothing else on, I might watch. But if it's up against Prison Break or 24, fugettabouttitt! (I hope that's not considered lingo )
    It's on Sundays at 9, which will put it back to back with TAR. Good time slot for me.

I agree that this will probably be the end of the Apprentice.
    I don't think this will end it, but it's likely to kill what little remaining credibility it had.

5. Rewards, Hollywood-style
    Project winners get a trip to the Playboy Mansion to hang with Hugh Hefner
    Insulting.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    This is sooooooo stupid! I figured when they announced that it was in LA this season that they'd throw in unnecessary fanfare like this. How tacky. If it ain't broke Donald, don't fix it.

This season sounds like "must flee tv" to me.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    OK, reading that was the biggest endorsement ever for watching Desperate Housewives. This show started out as a quasi-legit test of business savvy and devolved into product placement and now fallen off that comparably lofty position into the saddest Survivor impersonator ever.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;2184395;
    This is sooooooo stupid! I figured when they announced that it was in LA this season that they'd throw in unnecessary fanfare like this. How tacky. If it ain't broke Donald, don't fix it.

This season sounds like "must flee tv" to me.
    Must flee tv.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    I do believe that Trump has jumped the shark!

I doubt that I will watch even the beginning or end. Best wishes to those who do watch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast