+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Apprentice (Season Six)

The Apprentice (Season Six)

From Wikipedia,

Information for Season Six... at this point ...
    The Apprentice 6 was confirmed on November 30, 2005. Like the other Apprentice seasons, Donald Trump is the executive producer and host in his quest to hire a sixth apprentice. As opposed to the previous five Apprentice shows, this one will be shot in Los Angeles, California. It will feature 18 contestants like the second season.[2] Originally it was called The Apprentice: LA Edition but given Trump's request to have the show take place in LA from this season and up until further notice, it was later called The Apprentice 6.[citation needed]

Ivanka Trump will make her debut as a full-time boardroom judge for this season (replacing Carolyn Kepcher).[3] Donald Trump Jr. also makes a debut as a full-time judge. George Ross, Trump's full-time boardroom judge from the first 5 seasons, will return mainly as a substitute judge when Donald Jr. is unavailable due to the show's Los Angeles filming schedule. [4]

In the sixth season the candidates will live in a mansion with a pool. Around the corner from the candidates mansion at the top of the hill Trump will live in a mansion. He will be able to look down on the candidates and see what they are up to. [citation needed]

The board room in season six features two tall skinny brown doors that have a flowery design on them, and room will have a more calm feeling because it is a bit brighter than the one in New York. [citation needed]

During the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Donald Trump announced that 12 Olympians (six men and six women) from Team United States 2006 would be vying for a spot on this edition. Voting continued throughout the entire Olympics concluding on the Closing Ceremonies.[5]

The twelve candidates and their sports were:

Allison Baver, short track speed skating
    Travis Cabral, freestyle skiing
    Casey FitzRandolph, speed skating
    Todd Hays, bobsled
    Chad Hedrick, speed skating
    Danny Kass, snowboarding
    Joe Pack, freestyle skiing
    Speedy Peterson, freestyle skiing
    Angela Ruggiero, ice hockey
    Katie Uhlaender, skeleton
    Seth Wescott, snowboarding
    Chris Witty, speed skating
    On May 30, 2006 it was announced that Ruggiero made it on the show.[6]

Anyone else think that the wait til January is eternity? I think there should be two seasons a year... it's THAT good! Donald and children should be good this year... they were great last year for the shows that they were in and good riddance to Carolyn and her attitude. Hope to see George whenever he can be on there... he's good for the show!

What - only three women out of 12 - Huh?

Ivanka? Fine. She's likeable, eloquent, beautiful and observant. But Don Jr.? Tell Junior he's fired, Donald! Send the boy home, because he's about as interesting on camera as paint drying.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Was wondering if I could bring myself to watching The Apprentice this next season. Now I know. I can't. I can permanently remove all references to the show from my vocabulary and bookmarked TV guide pages.

I can now make my permanent escape from the von Trump family comedy hour, and do it with no guilt and no sentimental feelings for the first 3 seasons when the show used to be fun, albeit frustrating at times, to watch.

Cya later, Trump. I have a message for you from my tv sets: "You're fired!"
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aname;2117998;
    What - only three women out of 12 - Huh?
    Women:

Men:
    Todd Hays, bobsled
    Danny Kass, snowboarding

Well, they can't do men vs. women this year at least. I wonder why he wanted Olympians and especially so long after the Olympics are over for the year. I can understand if they had aired this version in March/April right after the Olympics in Turin but so long after. Weird. Does anyone know when it's going to premiere?
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2125106;
    Women:

Men:
    Todd Hays, bobsled
    Danny Kass, snowboarding

Well, they can't do men vs. women this year at least. I wonder why he wanted Olympians and especially so long after the Olympics are over for the year. I can understand if they had aired this version in March/April right after the Olympics in Turin but so long after. Weird. Does anyone know when it's going to premiere?

Please Re-read that post. It explains that only one person from that list was chosen to be on the show. Those aren't the actual participants in the show itself.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Oh, duh. That makes more sense. Thanks for clearing it up.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

+ Reply to Thread