+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow, Carolyn got the boot

I'm so sorry to see Carolyn go. Trump is an A$$.

FORT Fogey
    i am sorry but ivanka looks like a 40yrs old madam. Carolyn made the show more respectable.

I am so diappointed. I loved Carolyn. I think it will suck with Ivanka. She is so monotone.

FORT Fogey
    While Ivanka did better than Bill as a stand-in, Carolyn and George were terrific characters - had years of credibility from WORK experience, and perceptive judge of potential when it came to the challenges. I was suspect of the show "going Hollywood" anyway, so here's one more reason that it's now just another TV show...

Quote Originally Posted by realityshowho View Post
    I am so diappointed. I loved Carolyn. I think it will suck with Ivanka. She is so monotone.
    I agree, Ivanka reminded me a lot of Martha Stewarts daughter on her show, very monotone and boring.

Carolyn Kepcher often spoke up and brought a different viewpoint to the situation!

I for one shall miss her contribution to the show.

I didn't watch the last Apprentice because I grew bored with it but I really liked Carolyn and wish her well. I have a feeling she'll do just fine without Trump.

I definitely don't care to watch Trump fawn all over his daughter Ivanka and make creepy remarks about how good her body is, or whatever is was that he said that was along those lines.

I just heard this! I am shocked! I hate that windbag DT. What a jealous litte twit.

The Appretice lost me as a faithful viewer after season two but I still liked to tune into the board room just because I loved to watch George and Caroline. Well I hope theres something good on opposite TA because I sure don't care to watch anymore.

FORT Fogey
    I think Trump made a huge mistake.

Seeing a Trump family show got old really quick LAST season.

OK. I've collected my very few thoughts on this subject (my total thoughts are very few, for those who are curious). This might be the best thing to happen for everyone, all around.

I liked Ivanka. I like her mother (not nuts about her father). I think she'll do well with the golf course. I mean, really, why not?

As for Carolyn, I only hope that this whole story (and a follow-up I read) are true. She may be far better off without DT hampering her style. She most assuredly has a lot to offer, and she has people in place to ensure that she can take advantage of opportunites to make the most of what she's got going for her.

DT is (as always) looking out for himself. And, this is sort of unchartered territory for him - who really and truly makes him popular (besides his own stellar being)? My bet is he has no idea. He may know the real estate business, but he's clueless on the PR front. I mean, Marla Maples?

My best to Carolyn. I did think she became more of a 'yes' woman than anything else, when she appeared last season, but meh - I can imagine doing the same. I do think she has more on the ball than she's been given credit for, and I hope she forges a whole new (and for my sake, public) future out of this. Looks like it's headed that way.

As for DT - I am sorry to say this, but I just don't care.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

here's another story:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...&entry_id=8459

The source says, "This has been brewing for over a year. He has tried to get her on the phone, and she was either off giving a speech or was hard to reach."

The real estate mogul reportedly felt that Kepcher was promoting her own career more than his golf course.

The source adds, "She was supposed to be managing the golf course. She was supposed to be selling memberships. That's her job to sell memberships, and she just wasn't doing it.

"With the book, the speaking engagements and these endorsement deals, he's looking at that and thinking, 'She's supposed to be working for me. Yet, she is off creating her own empire.'"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast