+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: 6/5 Finale Show Discussion

It is odd that both camps think they raised more money than the other camp. Either Trump et.al kept the final $$ a secret from everyone, or else one camp is spinning something...

I honestly find it a little hard to believe that Trump became so enamored with Lee in spite of his myriad of B.S. Are occasional ideas and a firm belief in holidays SUCH impressive traits in the business world that Trump would overlook a bunch of weaknesses and offer him a job? Just seems surprising.

B.S. repels me, but I don't have Trump's success, so maybe I should take this as a lesson and not immediately discount people who sling B.S. around.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I honestly find it a little hard to believe that Trump became so enamored with Lee in spite of his myriad of B.S. Are occasional ideas and a firm belief in holidays SUCH impressive traits in the business world that Trump would overlook a bunch of weaknesses and offer him a job? Just seems surprising.

B.S. repels me, but I don't have Trump's success, so maybe I should take this as a lesson and not immediately discount people who sling B.S. around.
    I think it's Lee's loyalty. That's very important to Trump. I think it's what propelled both Lee and Rebecca (S4) to the finals. They did well on their tasks, but Trump values loyalty very highly. That's why he fired both Allie and Roxanne. No loyalty to each other, they had to go. I believe Ivanka mentioned their loyalty (or their lack thereof) in her statements about why Trump had to fire him.

IMO Lenny explained it very well, but his execution didn't work out well. He said he himself wants loyal people, it doesn't matter if they are stupid or smart but that they are loyal.

I feel that smarts does make a difference but can certainly see why loyalty would be a first pick above that. Trump makes mention of it often enough to know it's high on his list.

Lee also had some brilliant ideas. Carolyn mentioned some of his great qualities when she was saying her final choice. She mentioned some superlatives about Lee so loyalty is not the only thing he does well. But it seems to be a characteristic that Trump is looking for.

I thought Lenny was funny, humorous in the beginning of The Apprentice, the first couple of weeks then it was after a while.

FORT Newbie
    Lee VS Tarek
    Politician VS Politician

Everyone said Lee is a Politician,to be honest,I agree.But don't you guys thought that,the fact is there are another politician and that's Tarek.But I do think Lee's politician grounded more in defence,while Tarek's politician grounded more in the attack.

Let us get some previous flash back.In the episode 1,Tarek gang up with all his teammate to attack Summer,then he lie to Lee for not bringing him back to the boardroom,but in the end he still brought Lee's in.

In episode 5,when Dan's PM fail,Tarek tried to gang up to Dan and told him he gots no friend in the BR.He tried to eliminate Lee and Lenny cause he knew those 2 guys was his enemy,but after that Dan changes his mind by putting Tarek and Lee in.Why Tarek wants to put Lee in whiles
    Trump's felt it's not Lee fault at all.In the end ,Dan's make himself paid .

In episode 10,after the long long rival between Tarek and Lee,don you think Tarek will really trust Lee,I don't think so.Probably his intention was same like Lee,he wants to get Lee's support to protect his ass.But on the others hand,Lee refuse to help him ( who wants to gang up with their own Rival?) and setting him up ( Politician VS Politician ).And in the end,the so called smart guy was screwed by the real smart guy.Lee felt frustrating with Tarek and I can understand that,but the reality was Lee's tired to deal with Tarek,so he set him up.

In the Final battle,Tarek wants to get the revenge from Lee,so he tried to be with Sean's teammate to go against Lee.On the orther hand,Sean was pretty smart cause he know Tarek desperate wanna kick Lee's ass,so he gave the opportunity to Tarek and himself.But Sean's
    Idea paid off,Tarek really gave everything he can to help Sean accomplished his task.I don't saw Sean doing much in his micromanagement but thank God Tarek helps him a lot,really.

In the end,both 2 end up by getting nothing.As I said,Lee and Tarek began with everything ( Trumps Like Tarek first,Lee second become Trumps favourite ) and end up by nothing.

Happy to see that Sean won - I agree with you on Lee and Tarek ^earthFootball - they both squandered the currency they had with Trump.

+ Reply to Thread