+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 6/5 Finale Show Discussion

*My pick to win from the start was Lenny *

Please I am not laughing at you by any means but I do see some humour with it. Lenny was absolutley my last pick. LOL

I would love to know initialy what was it that made you think Lenny?? It to me is so interesting how we pick our people & what we think we see.

I read that interview too (actually the text of it was posted here). But we have to recognize that it was spin... one of Lee's cars fetched more than one of Sean's? Basically, that could mean Lee's highest-seller fetched more than Sean's lowest-seller. The way Lee stated his case in the interview sounded very light on details and VERY heavy on spin. I hate to say this because it hurts to agree with Trump, but: Lee is a politician through and through. If something can be spun, Lee will try to spin it.

I think Lee can go a long ways, because of his sheer determination, but spin REPELS people and Lee is gonna have to stop doing it and address the truth if he ever wants to be taken seriously. He has some positive traits, and it would suck if his biggest hurdle is his own BS (a natural repellant). Spin is so common these days that it functions as a repellant... people flee it and GLOM ON to people who are true.

I didn't say that Lee did a better job than Sean, I was just saying that they may not have shown Lee's best moments in that task. I'm sure it made for "better t.v." to show Jaime Pressly wandering around, than it would have to show what may have been a successful "shirt-off-your-back" auction. Obviously Lee's task had some bad moments. Perhaps a lot of bad moments.

I wish they would have shown some sort of results of their tasks, and had comments on the tasks from the sponsors. Even if it was a total complete LANDSLIDE for Sean (which it most likely was) it would have been nice for that part of the show to be wrapped up.

The reason I picked Lenny was based only on personality of who I liked from the first episode. I really liked Lenny, he was quite a character, and made this boring season a little more enjoyable for me.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Yeah, Lenny was funny. His timing was just WAY off.

Remember the kid in school who always made a joke at the wrong time?

I admit that Trump left a suspiciously huge void in the finale's 'trademark' boardroom segment.

Perhaps this was Trump's response to all the dissention about last year's lengthy finale. But it's weird that he would attempt to shorten the show by eliminating the ONE thing the show is famous for...

FORT Newbie
    I like both Lee and Sean (not Allie and Roxanne) in the final.When it comes down to who will become the next Apprentice,both guy have something.But in the end,Sean was chosen for the Apprentice,IMO Sean's advantage was his age,his likeable character and passionate leadership which I think was better than Lee and Kelly (Apprentice season 2).But when it's come down to Business,creativity,strategize ,marketing and sales,I think he was below Lee (honest).I hate to say that,but start from early episode,I didn't saw Sean grounded more in Business,he was more like Raj (Candidate S2)Lovely and full of personality,but didn't contribute much in business sense on the task cause he likes to talk and show hinself.While I think Lee was more like Kendra,quiet and fly under the radar but got more business sense.

I think the biggest disadvantage for Lee was his age,a little bit unimmature.I also think the biggest mistake and changing point for Lee was in episode 10,when Lee strategize Tarek and Charmaine to go after each other,everything change from that point,people hates him,Trump and everyone seems not impress with that.Start from that point,I told myself that,OMG,Lee’s finish.And I was right,when it comes down to the voting in the Finale,Lee’s got the lowest vote and effect the result.

Before the Finale,I told myself that if I was Mr.Trump,I will choose Sean as the most suitable person in Trump organization,but admit that Lee is among the best candidates in season 5.If Lee was 30,I can guarantee that Lee will easily win the Apprentice than Sean.So it comes down to Ability and Suitable.Lee's got ability and Sean's got suitable,it's obvious that Trump will hired someone who can fit in the Trump organization and that's Sean.Over all,both of them are the winner and I think Trump makes a right decision because he needs someone who can stand tall with his staff including Bill,Kelly,Kendra and Randal and that will be Sean,I don't think Lee can hang on it.So in the end of the result,Sean won by choosen,Lee won by not choosen but got so many option.

P.S,I was a little bit jealous on Sean that night cause he really got everything,Job,Pontiax and Girl,what's more can you get from that guy in a night. : )

FORT Newbie

Young candidates Rating

age 21 - 24

IMO...

1.Lee (S5)
    2.Andy (S2)
    3.Rebecca (S4)
    4.Adam (S4)
    5.Chris (S3)
    6.Jason Curis (S1)

I think the big turn off for me about Lee was when he came back to the loft and said Leslie fought harder than "all the other people I fired." The others did not give him a pass on it and he folded the very bad hand he played.

Like someone said earlier, Lee is a spinner with a view on reality that is a little out of focus. He will probably be successful because he's the type that will throw a ton of crap on the wall and something will stick long enough for him to make something of it. Hopefully, he won't burn too many bridges on that approach.

A similar time was when Tarek said the others were taking him to the board room because 'he was such a strong player'. Uh, no. Tarek was taken because of easily identifiable mistakes. End of story.

Lee has a very interesting interview here. Seems they showed the car being auctioned that made more money for Sean but didn't show the one where Lee's event made more money.

And Lys (the b***** from the firefighters) ended up saying great things about Lee. So they made Lee and Lys look worse than they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    Lee has a very interesting interview here. Seems they showed the car being auctioned that made more money for Sean but didn't show the one where Lee's event made more money.

And Lys (the b***** from the firefighters) ended up saying great things about Lee. So they made Lee and Lys look worse than they were.
    There are also comments posted by Tarek on another board that stipulates that Sean had other fundraising events and that Sean made much more money that Lee. I don't think it is site policy to link to other boards though.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fogey
    Since these events were in place when Sean and Lee stepped in I doubt the amount each raised played a part. That would have been, more appropriately, credited to the planner who secured the "stars", venues, publicity and sponsers.

Sean and Lee did tasks within an event that was ready to roll. Trump knew he was going to hire Sean as the apprentice and offer Lee another job the next day. Trump can offer a job to whomever he chooses so the winner is really about who fits that profile best.

+ Reply to Thread