+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 6/5 Finale Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Good point. I don't really recall Carolyn liking any of the past contestants this much. Maybe Sean really is great.
    Sean's strong suit is his charismatic personality. Carolyn liking him probably simply mean's he's a likeable guy. That's part of why his task seemed so easy. His charisma made everyone do their best for him and want to be on his team so he was able to choose the best rather than be stuck with picking Lenny.

I thought the finale was a MAJOR disappointment. Very anticlimatic. I went to bed thinking "I stayed up for this????" The show didn't flow, there was no discussion of the final task, DT didn't really talk with other teammates (except for that brief minute or so) than sent Sean on his way almost immediately after announcing him as the winner. I don't get it. Very, very weak season, followed up by a very weak finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    Who dares to disappoint Jaime Pressly?
    Yeah, she's a very talented actress -- just watch My Name is Earl and be impressed, by her and the whole show and cast!

There has not been one season where the wannabe apprentices have handled the final events up to speed. Since they are always large events, you'd think they would research how to do it ahead of time. Hubby used to work on those, so I know the logistics involved -- and am not giving away that info for free, lol -- but I will say Lee's team completely blew it in how they handled the celebrities.

FORT Newbie
    It was so obvious that Trump already making his choice on Sean after he find out that Lee is a politician.I don't think Lee did a bad job even in a a great charity and in the end, Lys seemed impressed by Lee's performance. The editor didn't show the best of Lee but make him looks like a fool.And quiet opposite to Sean,they edit the best of Sean.What's the major problem Sean face?Lost a CD?and then Tammy find out and they hugged together?WTF?It was so obvious that the editor try to make the people throw their heart on Sean by showing what's the best candidates he was.The editor was very tricky,they shows what they want.What can we do?Like they said,it's not personal,it's business.Lee has done what he can and put it to the max,you can say he pick a wrong teammate,and say he lacks of leaderdhip,but when you saw him sleep in the car when the jobs finish,you can't deny that he put his heart and soul into his work,and in the end,what's Lee got was the people think his no good.Lee don't deserve that,like I said,the editor shows what they want us to see.That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by earthFootball View Post
    The editor didn't show the best of Lee but make him looks like a fool.And quiet opposite to Sean,they edit the best of Sean.What's the major problem Sean face?Lost a CD?
    IMO, the editing can only make a person look like a fool because they make stupid, foolish mistakes. The editing, camera can't make up something out of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11 View Post
    IMO, the editing can only make a person look like a fool because they make stupid, foolish mistakes. The editing, camera can't make up something out of nothing.
    Yep, just as with Andrea (as an example) we usually only saw her controlling, evil, snippy side. That doesn't mean she didn't have lots of good moments, where she was gracious or got along with people. But she still said and did the things that she was shown as doing and saying... and sometimes the context doesn't matter.

Lee no doubt had some shining moments. We barely saw any of him during the event, but what we saw (him speaking on the mic) was good; and he did well enough that Lys turned around with him, at least in regards to the execution of the event. But he still did all the stupid, dumb things as well.

Quote Originally Posted by earthFootball View Post
    It was so obvious that Trump already making his choice on Sean after he find out that Lee is a politician.I don't think Lee did a bad job even in a a great charity and in the end, Lys seemed impressed by Lee's performance. The editor didn't show the best of Lee but make him looks like a fool.And quiet opposite to Sean,they edit the best of Sean.What's the major problem Sean face?Lost a CD?and then Tammy find out and they hugged together?WTF?It was so obvious that the editor try to make the people throw their heart on Sean by showing what's the best candidates he was.The editor was very tricky,they shows what they want.What can we do?Like they said,it's not personal,it's business.Lee has done what he can and put it to the max,you can say he pick a wrong teammate,and say he lacks of leaderdhip,but when you saw him sleep in the car when the jobs finish,you can't deny that he put his heart and soul into his work,and in the end,what's Lee got was the people think his no good.Lee don't deserve that,like I said,the editor shows what they want us to see.That's it.
    earthFootball - Are you Lenny?
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo View Post
    LOL

Now come on people lets not get the panties tied in a knot here. LOL

Lee is going to be just fine. Trump is meeting him next week. You know he has something up his sleeve. They showed Lee during the show doing great, we all know he can. He would not have got to the final with Sean had Trump not seen something in this KID that at 22 Trump feels he can build on.

Be realistic do you think Lee was ready to manage in NYC the new building. I think not but he will get great experience for the next project. Trump has not passed this guy by at all. It was a game & a show that was being produced. Drama for everyone. They had some with Lee so be honest, they had very little with Sean for drama as that is not him. Charasmatic he is & also in love & that was his story. Sean is ready for that experience of a new project. Both of these guys are brilliant. Trump knows full well what he has here from discussions we have not seen. IT may seem like all Trump decision & yes he makes the ultimate one but in this case he has heard from George & Caroline, Ivanka & Don#2. Lee is just not ready for this whole challenge. Bottom line. Trump is not known for making unsound decisions people.

Both these guys are winners & we have waited for a couple of these as I am sure Trump has also. Trump struck a double on these two guys. Trump I agree knew very early on who he was taking as the winner & he also knew very early on Lee was in there also.

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo View Post
    EXACTLY my thought when I read this!!!

I loved Lee and Lenny (I know, I know, I'm in the minority) and I have to agree that they may not have shown us the best of Lee in that task. I read an interview with Lee where he stated that one of the cars they auctioned (remember, they only showed us one) actually brought more than one of Sean's single cars, and that they did very well on the "shirt off your back" auction, with Michael J. Fox's alone bringing in $3,500.

*My pick to win from the start was Lenny *
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread