+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 6/5 Finale Show Discussion

Stanley Cup???

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    Personally I don't think it had that much to do with timing, as last season's finale was on December 15th, a few days before Christmas. I think it could have a little to do with it, (possibly a cold weather/hot weather thing) but not that much. (just my opinion here.) I do think that Trump would have been well-served to have sped this thing up, and ended it in mid-May.

I also think the candidates were much less interesting than last season, or any prior season.
    I think that many people were watching the Stanley Cup final. At least watching that you were kept in suspense...no one predicted that comeback and win!

Quote Originally Posted by guide54 View Post
    Noticed she wasn't the first one he ran to after the win was announced either.
    I actually thought that he would run straight to her and was impressed that he didn't. I think he showed good judgment in shaking Donald, Caroline, and George's hands first.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

The only time where I had ANY form of "reaction" during the finale....was the end. WHY in the holy hell did they have that dramatic, pounding, something'sgoingtohappen music going on for SO long!??!
    I swear.. it sounded as if they were all going to explode, or someone was going to get clobbered from behind with a candlestick in the library!! Or, someone was going to get hung by the rope in the observatory.

It was really stupid.

I couldn't stand Sean OR Lee. I only watched because there was nothing else on. After week sixty-five of his stupid "interview process".. I was bored to tears.
    I've always wondered... If it's a ninety-five week job INTERVIEW, how can Trump fire the candidates when they're not hired in the first place??
    I'm just way over this show and I think it's sorta odd that I watched the prior seasons with interest.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Lee's a loser, he picked the wrong people for his team. All 3 were so dull, clueless, none of them had any creative input, none. The way they dealt with arriving celebrities, Lenny=useless, making jokes at inappropriate times.

I think that DT should skip 1 year or 1 1/2 year of The Apprentice. Viewers are burned out on the show.

YOu know I loved Sean & felt very early on this guy was going to take this thing hands down. I also love the way the BRIT's speak. This guy is as charasmatic as they come. He is a born leader as he was told. HE has a very simple way with peole as to getting the best production out of them without being downgrading. He follows his instincts so well . Yes some of it is cheese ball but he is real. What you see is what you get. NO GAMES & I am sure DT respects that. Sean is in touch with his feelings on all levels. Tammy keeps him grounded & he needs that also. Time will tell where the relationship goes but he also would have made one hell of a bachelor. ABC missed out on him. LOL

Lee I thought showed some immaturity but then he should he is only twenty two. Maybe a tad of arrogance about his inexperience comment. He picked the most rediculous team he could pick.

Sean knows where his bread & butter is we know that. Making million dollars deals as he has already done he knows who gets the first hand shake. The relationship is second after that. Sean did go to Tammy first after the initial hand shakes with DT & his counterparts.

Like I said this season was not as interesting only because common sense told you who was the winner hands down.

I was very disappointed that NO time was spent on recapping the tasks, including discussions with the team members on how their PM did. While it has always been biased since they support their PM, it is also interesting to hear the feedback. They used to do this and then cut to the live finale but I felt like something was missing when there wasn't any follow up to the tasks such as money raised, etc. It would also be interesting to interview the sponsors, etc. on how they felt the PM did -- after all, this would be the most interesting feedback for DT. Perhaps he does this off-camera? In any case, I also feel let down when there is no follow up after the Apprentice is announced. I liked it better when DT made his choice, then came back with the task and lastly, interviewed the winner for all to hear. Lastly, thank goodness for JLuvs or we would have missed all the good stuff on the previous Apprentici!! Thanks JLuvs! Now I'm going to look for you on my TiVO!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyBuff View Post
    I was very disappointed that NO time was spent on recapping the tasks, including discussions with the team members on how their PM did. While it has always been biased since they support their PM, it is also interesting to hear the feedback. They used to do this and then cut to the live finale but I felt like something was missing when there wasn't any follow up to the tasks such as money raised, etc. It would also be interesting to interview the sponsors, etc. on how they felt the PM did -- after all, this would be the most interesting feedback for DT. Perhaps he does this off-camera? In any case, I also feel let down when there is no follow up after the Apprentice is announced. I liked it better when DT made his choice, then came back with the task and lastly, interviewed the winner for all to hear. Lastly, thank goodness for JLuvs or we would have missed all the good stuff on the previous Apprentici!! Thanks JLuvs! Now I'm going to look for you on my TiVO!
    Maybe he did it privately in phone conversations before the show...but he didn't do anything off camera. Not one thing. Other than listen to Lee and Sean's families comments about why they should win. You can see me in the last long period of clapping that went on forever. Not a close up...but I am the one waving the flag
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fan
    I feel that the reason why they didn't recap the final tasks or report on how much money was raised was because Sean must have completely eclipsed Lee. If they had given those results, there would have been no suspense for the finale.

I never could understand how Lee actually made it to the final two. In that last task, he was - as Carolyn noted- totally leaning on Lenny to make all the major decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    He picked the most rediculous team he could pick.
    He didn't really have many choices. Sean grabbed up the three best fired candidates. Who should Lee have picked? Brent? Allie?

Lee needed Lenny because Lenny had the experience Lee was missing.

+ Reply to Thread