+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who will win the Apprentice?

Who will win the Apprentice?

I think that Sean will win.

none - they all seem useless, but its maybe sean
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Fogey
    I'm going with Sean. I know that some have pointed out that Lee appears to be getting the "everyting is going wrong how will he fix it" losers edit. But as I recall, Tana got the same edit. Sometimes, the second place finisher is just so useless that you can't even edit it to look the other way.

Out of the two that's left, I guess Sean. Neither one is a prize if you ask me. And, don't get me started on their choice of teams! Are they crazy?????

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    sean deffinitly, lee is good but hes just not ready to be the apprentice if you ask me. i think sean has the better team, they all seem very trustworthy and get along great with each other

Definitely Sean. Lee is too young, too inexperienced, and too much a politician instead of being a good manager. He picks people based on how much they support him (or he thinks they support him) rather than their ability to do the job - not good! I cannot imagine Trump picking him, but then a lot of what Trump does befuddles me.

I'm going to say Lee just because I think Trump really likes him. He's had some big ideas (not always successful) and that's Trump style.

But really, I just don't care like I have other seasons.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I think Lee. I think he will pull it off in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by catfishbarb View Post
    I think Lee. I think he will pull it off in the end.
    I'm not so sure I'd want someone just because they were able to pull out a win from a debacle. Carolyn was commenting on how we was missing details and acting like the project was going to fall into place on its own. Most of the Apprentice seasons have actually punished delegation of tasks to a degree and this might work against Lee. Managers that work in such a way they need to 'pull off something' big in the end to make things work tend to miss the mark more times than not.

Andrea did a good thing putting the spreadsheet together as it showed Sean just how many steps were needing completion. I wrote my own project management software for a specific project that had tons of steps for each office I had to set up. In the end, I can put in the office, number of contractors and the labor sets and it would generate the 150 to 1500 'milestones' needed to be up and running.

While such information on a one off task such as these final tasks can be overwhelming, it is useful to have an idea of the scope of the details.

I think that Sean is the better choice of the two, but the Donald has a soft spot for Lee. Maybe he will find a way to hire him after the show is over (provided that he picks Sean) like he did with Andy. I see the same kind of fondness for Lee like he had for Andy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast