+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who will win the Apprentice?

FORT Fogey
    Let's not pretend this is a business show
    it was intended to be a business show at first. Even the tasks on teh first 2 seasons were business savvy then it ended up being just another drama reality show

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    I think he is definately obligated because the entire premis of the show culminates in a winner. I suppose they could change the format but the promo's would be screaming, "the most shocking finale ever."
    Hee! I was just thinking how funny it would be if Trump turned around and hired Pepe after the finale!

I think that Trump should have Randall there. He should ask Randall if he should hire Sean or Lee. Randall should tell him not to hire anyone. That way he won't have to hire either of these mediocrities.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by William13 View Post
    I think that Trump should have Randall there. He should ask Randall if he should hire Sean or Lee. Randall should tell him not to hire anyone. That way he won't have to hire either of these mediocrities.
    I love the way you think, William13.

I always get these things wrong, but I'll go out on a limb and say he'll hire Sean. Whether the 'winner' will actually be doing anything of real substance, of course, we'll never know.

Everytime I see the promo's for the next season to be held in LA, I can't believe they'll be continuing the show. I think Trump/Burnett should quit while they're barely ahead.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I am going to the finale...so he better hire someone or I will be cranky
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Most likely Sean - then he can have him do a Trump line of clothing to go with his cologne.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove View Post
    Most likely Sean - then he can have him do a Trump line of clothing to go with his cologne.
    ADK!

That's a brilliant idea, because Sean is certainly dapper.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727 View Post
    Hee! I was just thinking how funny it would be if Trump turned around and hired Pepe after the finale!
    Or maybe Summer. Or a Roxanne - Allie combo. I'm in favour of Sean.
    His Synergy team selection is my choice rather than Lee's. But i got a feeling Lee could pull a victory and that kinda worries me.

I seem to be in the minority but I like Lee for the win. If Trump is looking for a long term employee Lee is obviously the best of the two. He has 11 years less of experience than Sean but can still compete with the guy.

Lee has also gone 3-1 as project manager while Sean has only been PM on 2 tasks. That's pathetic and in my opinion should make him a long shot for winning.

The girls say Lee has a shot

My first thought when reading the title of this thread?

Who cares?

I can't believe how little I care about who wins this show. In fact, I have found that with each sucessive season I care a little bit less (well, except perhaps for Kendra, since I thought Tana was a total waste of space and bedazzler).

I am pretty much done with this show. Doubt highly I will watch next season, and if the finale runs at the same times as Hells Kitchen II I know what I'll be watching! Gordon Ramsay vs. Trump? No contest!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast