+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

4/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight’s show in this thread only until 1:00 a.m. Eastern.

Thanks and enjoy the show!

Hey y'all! I missed this show last week!

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Hey all!

Seems like a long time since the last episode. I can't even remember which contestants are still there.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Hello everyone! How long has it been? If feels like forever since the last episode.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Hey all!

Seems like a long time since the last episode. I can't even remember which contestants are still there.
    All I remember is that there are still several skinny beyotches that need to be fired!

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

Hey folks!
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Lee says "Leslie fought the hardest of all the people I've fired." He really does think he's Trump, doesn't he?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Freudian slip from the Leester . Little schmuck.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

For $0.99 you can have the priviledge of telling Trumpy who you think he should fire, an opinion which he will of course ignore. And you may do it 10 times. *Or do it free on the web which is the way to go, I think. Why sink money into a losing proposition?*

The Donald's kiddies will be his eyes and ears tonight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast