+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/3 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Just from what I have seen on previous shows, I think Bryce might make a really lousy PM.

On a related topic, when I see this arby's commercial with 'joan rivers' all wrinkly; it REALLY doesn't make me want a chicken sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Ewww. Those alien chicken sandwiches are gross.

Tarek is really taking conrol of this jingle business, even though Bryce is Project Manager. Who is PM for Synergy, anybody know?
    Maybe Tarek finally found his niche. The chicken selling jingle business! I hear it's cutthroat.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Lee is back now, and it's time to hear the jingles. Trump was dancing along to the Synergy jingle. It has a country/western feel to it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

What's Constantine doing singing jingles now?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Trump dancing

The Gold Rush jingle has more bounce to it. Sounds more like something you'd see on a commercial. Except I didn't like the last line, it sounded kind of flat.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Sean was the PM for Synergy. And they won!

Their reward is a 6-course truffle-tasting dinner: incredibly expensive stuff. But I bet you can't make jewelry out of them like last week's diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Sean was the PM for Synergy. And they won!

Their reward is a 6-course truffle-tasting dinner: incredibly expensive stuff.
    What? No natural non-alien unique-to-Arby's completely natural, natural chicken?

FORT Fogey
    So you mean you can't get chicken naturals at KFC? Lame.

+ Reply to Thread