+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/3 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Arby's execs say: Our chicken is better than your chicken. We can outchicken your chicken!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

LOL Yeah yeah, that's it. And when did Donald Trump have that heart attack, I can't believe they SHOWED it on tv...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727 View Post
    Oh my! We'll all have to watch!!
    Calm down! It's not true... unfortunately.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey
    Why was Gold Rush so late?

FORT Fogey
    They don't even have an excuse for being late? At least these execs aren't complete asses like the ones last year.

Quote Originally Posted by user name View Post
    They don't even have an excuse for being late? At least these execs aren't complete asses like the ones last year.
    Sure, they had an excuse: "We don't know the city. We didn't even know when we were supposed to be here exactly." That's what bonehead PM boy just said.

Quote Originally Posted by puppyluv View Post
    LOL Yeah yeah, that's it. And when did Donald Trump have that heart attack, I can't believe they SHOWED it on tv...LOL
    Yeah, the heart attack must have been brought on by the fact that his 2-week old baby is already walking and talking.

Not! OK, I'm going to stop now. We're going to confuse the hell out of everybody who's reading this.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Bryce didn't even seem that apologetic about being late. He just sat down and said "answer what you can". Ugh.

Sean's accent is soooo nice.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Seems like Goldrush was hoping to just gloss over the fact they were late and hope no one remembered/thought about it. Saying they don't know the city is one thing; saying they weren't even sure they WERE late because they weren't sure WHAT TIME they were supposed to be there??? Priceless.-ly stupid.

Tonight's Trump-lesson is going to be about respect.

Roxanne and the Synergy gals are singing up a storm.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread