+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Doesn't Trump Use Former Winners?

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunato View Post
    Really? Why don't you like Randall?

(I'm only asking because I think this is the only time I heard this sort of general dislike expressed for him, aside from the snafu in the Season Finale -- unless that's what you're referring to as why you dislike it.)

Aside from that big faux pas that night, they might as well have created a new sitcom called, "Everyone Loves Randall."
    What he did in the finale was definitely the last straw for me. Some of his decisions were quite stupid and I just didn't like his style.
    He did screw up more than once, although some of those times the team didn't lose because the other team did even worse.
    Obviously not "everyone" loved Randall.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I must agree with MsFroggy. I thought Randall was overrated in the extreme. He seemed like a nice guy, certainly, but he wasn't creative, he wasn't assertive and he didn't know enough about the areas he was supposed to know the most about.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    They did have Kelly fill in one time for George last Apprentice. He wasn't that good - didn't say anything in the boardroom if I remember correctly. I really like Ivanka when she fills for Caroline. I think her comments are very appropriate about the contestants in the boardroom. She seems very intelligent.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

I thought of this thread last night as they showed Kendra in DT's office for what, maybe 10 seconds? Is that all they can show us of Kendra and what she is doing now???!!!???

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

I liked seeing Kendra and would like to see her again on the show. She is the only one to win so far that I was rooting for.
    Ivanka is amazing.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsaibutterfly View Post
    I liked seeing Kendra and would like to see her again on the show. She is the only one to win so far that I was rooting for.
    Ivanka is amazing.
    Totally concur with you. I like Bill but it was really refreshing to see Kendra.
    That's someone I'd love to work with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123