+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Ivanka is so on to Synergy.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

It is not so much Brent's weight that bugs me, it is that it looks like he put a tub of Crisco on his head and combed it out with an egg beater!

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

I love how indignant Brent is. He's like a little short legged, fat pug who fancies himself a bulldog.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Oh come on. Brent's scales idea wasn't THAT bad. Once more they treat a not-so-bad idea like it's a horrorshow just because it's his. It was unoriginal, but not tragically bad.

Not like I'd want him to present. And frankly? Tammy is a moron, but yeah... you don't want a large guy presenting a "healthy" weight-lossy product. He himself almost said that before with his own suggestion.

Haha. Former fashion model Ivanka knows you don't let Brent manage clothes.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular
    Well, there's Ivanka's plastic face again.

And Brent is looking like and idiot again, too, but we all know it's edited to look that way.

FORT Regular
    I was feeling kind of sorry for Brent until he pulled an insult about his weight out of nowhere.

We're working on the kiss principle tonight. Trump's slogan of the day: "Keep it Simple Stupid".

So we have Tammy and Charmaine as PM's?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade View Post
    And finally Tammy speaks, I was thinking she might be mute.
    I was thinking this too. I commented about this last week.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

I think Ivanka is pretty.

The way they keep putting Brent on a back burner is going to backfire on them sooner or later. Essentially they're managing him by NOT managing him. That's not teamwork. I think they'd (Tammy?) would score points by finding out a strength of Brent's and utilizing him. Instead of "babysitting" him, show that you're the one that took the chance on him and made it work.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Trumpy thinks most people are too stoopid to get commercials. Maybe he speaks from experience...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread