+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Baby

Trump Baby

Donald and Melania had a baby boy this morning, Monday 3/20/06!!
    Congrats to the proud new momma and father and Littlest Trump!!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Donald and Melania have a boy

http://people.aol.com/people/article...174769,00.html

It's a baby boy for Donald Trump and wife Melania , the real-estate entrepreneur announced early Monday morning on MSNBC. The beaming father did not divulge the new arrival's name.

As is usual with news about Trump, major details are expected shortly. His friend, Katie Couric, made the announcement on the Today show.

The Apprentice star, 59, who has four children by his two former wives, Ivana and Marla, was a bit taken aback by the initial news that his new wife was expecting, the couple told PEOPLE last January.

"He came home (one day last August), and I told him he'd be a daddy," said Melania, 35, with a laugh. "And his reaction was ... at first he needed to take it in. It was a real surprise. And then he was very happy."

Correcting his wife, Donald said: "I expected we were going to have children, so I wasn't totally surprised. But I was surprised by the speed of it. It happened very quickly." (The Trumps were married in a lavish ceremony in Palm Beach on Jan. 22, 2005.)

For the first few months, Melania plans to stay close to home. “But eventually we will take the baby with us," she told PEOPLE. Though she hopes to resume her modeling career, she says she'll be picky about assignments, taking only the ones "that I'm passionate about." Whether she's working or not, Melania has already hired a full-time nanny.

Yahoo! is reporting that the child's name is Barron William Trump. Sounds like a rich kid's name. He's already been talking about having more kids soon.

Congratulations to Donald and Melania!

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20060320/114288372000.html

FORT Regular
    Congratulations to the new parents!!!! I wish them all the best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by realityINXS View Post
    Yahoo! is reporting that the child's name is Barron William Trump. Sounds like a rich kid's name. He's already been talking about having more kids soon.

Congratulations to Donald and Melania!

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ap/20060320/114288372000.html
    Barron? Hee! Sounds like Baron (as in a type of British title of nobility) only with two Rs.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Lol, good luck to them!
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Barron? Hee! Sounds like Baron (as in a type of British title of nobility) only with two Rs.
    Or Barron Hilton...Who is a freind of Donalds'...

Trump was on the phone to Regis this morning, during "Live". Said the baby was 8 1/2 pounds but that he hadn't been named yet.

Congratulations to the lucky parents!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Congrats to the new parents.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Congrats Donald and Melania. Wishing you all the best with your new addition to the family.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast