+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ivanka: One of Trump's Better Projects?

Trumpster, are you saying she is a big girl? I think she looks amazing. We are so oversaturated with skeletic frames that it is great to see a HEALTHY woman.

CEO
    I am consistently impressed with Ivanka Trump, in nearly every way imaginable.

No, she was never super skinny but she is very tall and, as you can see from her suit which barely buttoned last night, she has gone the other way recently... Having seen her in her modeling and college days, I really notice the change...

Wow -- a thread about someone on The Apprentice that contains no negative comments. Everyone seems to like Ivanka.

The very first time she came out (during task announcement) she said nothing, and I was wondering if she was a dud. But when she finally opened her mouth, she was very articulate, clear-headed, perceptive, and fair. Totally caught me off-guard.

Yeah, and I do like the way that she is attractive without being a poster child for anorexia. That says something about her self-confidence. She definitely seems to have that in spades.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer View Post
    I'm impressed. Considering that Trump's relationship with Ivanka's mom hasn't been all that nice since the falling-out and divorce, I'm surprised Ivanka hasn't shown the typical symptoms of a kid who was brought up in a broken/badly dysfunctional family.

Definitely would like to see her do more ass-kicking on The Apprentice.

I really like Ivanka also, but I MISS CAROLYN! Since Ivanka is on there so much, I have to wonder if Trump is going to retool his right hands for the LA series. It would make sense that Carolyn would need to be in NYC because that's where her job is based. So maybe he's testing out Ivanka as her replacement??? I hope not because, as I said before, I MISS CAROLYN!!!!! She's one of those take-no-prisoners women that every woman secretly wants to be.

I think Ivanka is very well-grounded. In that aforementioned E special, Donald said she flies commercial (and in coach) to keep her humble. She was a top model for a few years, so I'm sure she's dying to show the world her brain, which imho is one of her better assets.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    ^^Not totally so: Donald Jr had a major drinking problem during and after college. He even took time off after graduating from Wharton to tend bar and become pretty much a full time party boy in Aspen for a year or so. There were stories of abusive behavior and bar fights, once even landing him in the hospital after getting wacked in the head with a beer mug in a comedy club. He is to be given credit for getting himself together and settling down, getting married and so on. I expect he and Ivanka will be running the entire empire in years to come...

You know, I think this story could describe about 50% of young college-aged and recent college grad kids. A lot of people need to "take some time off and find themselves." Still, it doesn't sound like he was doing anything more than "being one of the boys." I don't recall hearing about anything besides alcohol as his vices. This can hardly be seen as more than just growing pains. At least he went to college and tried to become smarter unlike Ms. Hilton (Paris, not Nikki........who also seems semi-grounded). He wasn't out making sex tapes and making the party scene for the paparazzi every night. He was just being a kid.

And honestly, I can't believe you called Ivanka fat! She's healthy and well below the average woman. It's opinions like this that lead women to bend over toilets after eating 3 peanuts!

FORT Newbie
    Wow,
    I think Ivanka is the star of Apprentice season 5.

She looks very odd, but she's been shown to be a good speaker.
    But then again, I don't think they would let any of Trump's kids look dumb on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    And honestly, I can't believe you called Ivanka fat! She's healthy and well below the average woman. It's opinions like this that lead women to bend over toilets after eating 3 peanuts!
    I never said she was fat. I saw her frequently a couple of years ago during her modeling and college days. She has put on quite a bit of weight, on and off, since. If you look back on pictures of her over the last few years you will see the changes up and down. This season's shows were done last summer; by November at Donald Jrs wedding, she was nice and slim again. I understand she has quit smoking recently and this may be a factor. She struggles with the same weight gain issues that her mother, father and older brother do. Sorry if this is offensive but it is not only a fact and they all have discussed it frequently. The defense rests...

Quote Originally Posted by buckmania View Post
    Wow,
    I think Ivanka is the star of Apprentice season 5.

She looks very odd, but she's been shown to be a good speaker.
    But then again, I don't think they would let any of Trump's kids look dumb on this show.
    Junior looked dull when he was on. Not dumb, just dull.

Then again, he had his excitement after college, as we know.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Junior looked dull when he was on. Not dumb, just dull.

Then again, he had his excitement after college, as we know.
    Seeing his new bride, he's getting all the excitment a man can handle at home, I'd guess!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast