+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stacy - Season 5

Stacy - Season 5

Hometown: Long Island, NY

Stacy, 38, attended Cornell University with dreams of becoming a news reporter and graduated with a journalism degree. After a short stint covering court trials as a street reporter in Savannah, Georgia, Stacy decided she wanted to move from in front of the camera to the courtroom. Now a public defender in New York City, Stacy has passed the bar exam in Connecticut, Florida, California and New York.

Q&A:

What was your very first job?
    Snow shoveler, 8 years old.

Who convinced you to try out for The Apprentice and why?
    My friend Dorri read about the first episode before it aired and said "There's a show you have to try out for with Donald Trump. You are perfect for it."

What did you quit/leave/sacrifice to join The Apprentice?
    A steady paycheck.

Why do you want to work for Mr. Trump?
    A world-class businessman who can get anything done he wants to. I can't think of a better boss and mentor.

What have you learned from watching previous seasons of The Apprentice?
    Nastiness gets you nowhere.

What's your definition of success?
    Winning with integrity.

How would you describe your leadership style?
    Leaves no room for slackers or dead wood.

How do you deal with challenges within a group dynamic?
    I put myself in the other person's shoes and try to see what is affecting them.

What is your philosophy on business?
    Get the best results by stepping on the least amount of toes.

Your favorite (famous) quote?
    "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit."

Why should you be the next Apprentice?
    Because I am the best qualified for the job.

Horoscope Sign
    Pisces

Top 5 companies to keep an eye on (stock picks)
    Delta's comeback, Walmart, Microsoft, Nestle, Apple

Favorite Music/Artists
    Billy Joel, OutKast, Cat Stevens

Favorite Books/Authors
    The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Favorite TV Shows
    Curb Your Enthusiasm, Six Feet Under, Will and Grace

Favorite Movies
    The Graduate, Goodbye Columbus

Favorite Sports/Sports Teams
    Tennis

Guilty Pleasures
    Chocolate, Krispy Kreme

Favorite Former Candidate of The Apprentice
    Bill Rancic

Current hobbies/recreational activities
    biking, tennis, swimming

Top travel destinations
    The Greek islands, Pompeii

Highest Level of Education
    Law Degree from the University of Florida at Gainesville, Undergrad at Cornell

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    wake me up when she's fired

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN View Post
    HA! Yea..me too!

But, Thanks to my psychic ability of reading into peoples' demeanors and attributes...I think this one is going to be a bitch. Her answers read as a more smartassy, "I'm above everyone" attitude.

Naturally, her FRIEND would say that Stacy is "perfect to do the Apprentice" and work for Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy
    How would you describe your leadership style?
    Leaves no room for slackers or dead wood.
    OOoooOooooo Zing!

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy
    Why should you be the next Apprentice?
    Because I am the best qualified for the job.
    Wouldn't it be DONALD who is the one to determine this? Also, how in the hell does SHE know she's best qualified for the job....when she doesn't even have a clue as to what the job is yet?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    {{nudge nudge}} Hey SQUATMAN..wakey wake wake.. time to get up. Stacy got the axe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy, I sure didn't like this woman. She really thought she was the cat's meow!! I didn't like her at all...and YES, even though Brent is an oddball, you WERE being rude to him, Stacy. :nono He might not have done it with the best of tact, but he was in the RIGHT in confronting her about it. It's sometimes hard to confront someone when you're really irritated with them, and I think that's why he might have been a little wierd in the hallway. All in all, I found Stacy to be worse than him in this instance though.

What really got my goat though, was how she tried to get everyone all frothed up about being "threatened" {{coughOmarosacough}}. To top it all off.. everyone kept calling it "Brent's interruption".. when in fact, it was STACY who spearheaded the whole "group involvement" and wasted everyone's time! No blame was on her shoulders for the whole fiasco, and IMO, SHE was the one responsible. Brent at least brought it up to her out in the hall, NOT in front of everyone.

I was right, she's a bitch. TAta! Seeya~!
    Last edited by Maveno; 03-07-2006 at 05:21 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    {{nudge nudge}} Hey SQUATMAN..wakey wake wake.. time to get up. Stacy got the axe.
    Ha! It wasn't really much of a sleep. Bye Bye
    It was like a mob mentality trying to get rid of Brent. They need to focus on who lost the task the next time they are in the boardroom. Maybe seeing Brent walk back in and finding out that Stacy got the boot will wake them up.

FORT Regular
    "winning with integrity..."whatever

This was one time I really agreed with Trump. If Stacy can't handle someone like Brent, she can't be the Apprentice - right on!! There are many many people like Brent in the business world - annoying people who talk too much, usually about nothing but think their ideas are wonderful and get irritated when others disregard these often stupid ideas. Brent is not that awful. He just wants to be listened to and respected. It would not take that much time to listen to what he has to say, tell him it is a good idea but may not work for this project, and give him at least a hearing. He may have come up with a great idea that would have been better than wearing bath robes in Times Square!

He said something about using shaving cream. Even that would have been better maybe.
    Eh, whatever.. bye bye Stacy!! I guess you weren't "perfect to be on the Apprentice and work for Donald", you're friend was el wrongo!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Glad her lying arse is gone. I loved it when Rancic called her out...and she had the nerve to look offended. Loved it when Ivanka looked at her and rolled her eyes!! Ivanka was onto her immediately! I was prepared not to like Ivanka this season, but she saw straight through Stacy immediately.

Didn't we all love how her story kept flipping, depending whom she was talking to and what she thought they knew?? I was waiting for the black woman to call her out, but then realized that she didn't have to because she was crashing and burning all on her own!!!

Stacy is not a nice person. Good-Bye, Good Riddance.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Takes a real nutbag to make Brent look good. She DID cut Brent off. And the one idea of his we DID hear wasn't all that bad. And she DID take a fairly reasonable protest from him about her rude behavior and totally twist it. SHE wasted all that time, not HIM.

Don't let the door hit you on the @ss, Stacy!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread