+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 71

Thread: Sean - Season 5

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey graycat11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,599
    If Tammy and Sean really want to be together they will be. They're not celebrities, no one's going to follow them around. Sean just won a job.

  2. #62
    Fort Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    But I wouldn't hold him to marrying Tammy. That was a statement under pressure if I ever saw one. He's got a whole lot ahead of him now.
    Sean was on Regis and Kelly and clarified the "yes" response he gave to DT. He said he thought he was saying "yes" to the fact he loves Tammy not "yes" that he was going to marry her.

    They are currently dating. It doesn't seem like they can do a lot of dating however since he will be living in NYC and she is currently living in Southern CA.

  3. #63
    FORT Regular Nintai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
    Sean was on Regis and Kelly and clarified the "yes" response he gave to DT. He said he thought he was saying "yes" to the fact he loves Tammy not "yes" that he was going to marry her.

    They are currently dating. It doesn't seem like they can do a lot of dating however since he will be living in NYC and she is currently living in Southern CA.
    This is how I took the 'yes' in that it was the answer to the 'love' question and not the marry question. Then I read all the confusion. So I happened to catch the rerun last night near the end and it was clearly a 'yes' after the 'love her' question.

    Tammy's most current bio says she is in NJ. Where does California fit into this?

  4. #64
    FORT Regular Nintai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    58
    When I was watching the last 10 minutes of the rerun last night, I paid attention to some of the things mentioned in this thread.

    1. Andrea's ensemble was 'interesting'. Not sure if she was trying for the bohemian look or what. I would think the dress of the day would be coat and tie (I've always been told if you say what the men will wear, women will know how to dress, e.g. coat & tie, black tie, business casual, etc).

    2. Trump did say 'call me next week, I have.....' to Lee.

    3. Lenny and Brent both gave Carolyn a bear hug.

    4. Andrea was the only one who went behind the conference table and I couldn't figure out what Trump was saying to her.

    5. Sean did hug Tammy first after shaking hands with the big 3 and doing his jig.

  5. #65
    FORT Fan Fortunato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintai View Post
    2. Trump did say 'call me next week, I have.....' to Lee.
    Ah! I was dying to know what they were saying to each other, but I suck at reading lips. Thanks for the transcription.

  6. #66
    FORT Fan LrcLinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    South Webster, Ohio
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
    Sean was on Regis and Kelly and clarified the "yes" response he gave to DT. He said he thought he was saying "yes" to the fact he loves Tammy not "yes" that he was going to marry her.

    They are currently dating. It doesn't seem like they can do a lot of dating however since he will be living in NYC and she is currently living in Southern CA.


    In either the next to last show or the last show, Sean said that Tammy was the prettiest or most beautiful girl in New Jersey. So, unless she's moved since then, she's in NJ.

  7. #67
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,914
    http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/200...=home&SEC=news

    Apprentice' Winner Has No Wedding Plans


    Jun 8, 11:15 PM (ET)


    LOS ANGELES (AP) - "Apprentice" winner Sean Yazbeck and show contestant Tammy Trenta are an item, but have no plans to exchange rings.

    "We're not getting married," Yazbeck said in a phone interview Thursday. "At this stage, it's way too soon to be talking about that."

    Yazbeck said he and Trenta started dating after the filming of the show's fifth season.

    During Monday's "Apprentice" finale in Los Angeles, host and real estate mogul Donald Trump commented on Yazbeck's affections for Trenta, and asked whether he was going to marry her.

    Yazbeck answered yes, "but I thought I was answering whether I loved her," he said Thursday. After that, rumors of the couple's engagement started circulating.

    In an interview with Inside Edition, Trenta also said they aren't engaged.

  8. #68
    FORT Fogey graycat11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
    Sean was on Regis and Kelly and clarified the "yes" response he gave to DT. He said he thought he was saying "yes" to the fact he loves Tammy not "yes" that he was going to marry her.

    They are currently dating. It doesn't seem like they can do a lot of dating however since he will be living in NYC and she is currently living in Southern CA.

    I took it as a Yes that he was in love with Tammy. She lives in SC, well she could move to NY.

  9. #69
    FORT Regular Primetimetommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintai View Post
    ...Tammy's most current bio says she is in NJ. Where does California fit into this?
    Tammy is a successful businesswoman. She is the founder and president of a company that makes upscale briefcases for women. Her bio on the NBC Apprentice site says she designs the bags, oversees production, etc. I do not know where she headquarters that company or produces the bags.

    She is obviously a Jersey girl, born and bred, but the NBC bio also states that "Tammy, also a vice president at a major Beverly Hills investment firm, advises California's most affluent and high profile clients on managing their finances"

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey graycat11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,599
    Tammy probably travels a lot for business reasons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.