+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sean - Season 5

If Tammy and Sean really want to be together they will be. They're not celebrities, no one's going to follow them around. Sean just won a job.

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    But I wouldn't hold him to marrying Tammy. That was a statement under pressure if I ever saw one. He's got a whole lot ahead of him now.
    Sean was on Regis and Kelly and clarified the "yes" response he gave to DT. He said he thought he was saying "yes" to the fact he loves Tammy not "yes" that he was going to marry her.

They are currently dating. It doesn't seem like they can do a lot of dating however since he will be living in NYC and she is currently living in Southern CA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
    Sean was on Regis and Kelly and clarified the "yes" response he gave to DT. He said he thought he was saying "yes" to the fact he loves Tammy not "yes" that he was going to marry her.

They are currently dating. It doesn't seem like they can do a lot of dating however since he will be living in NYC and she is currently living in Southern CA.
    This is how I took the 'yes' in that it was the answer to the 'love' question and not the marry question. Then I read all the confusion. So I happened to catch the rerun last night near the end and it was clearly a 'yes' after the 'love her' question.

Tammy's most current bio says she is in NJ. Where does California fit into this?

When I was watching the last 10 minutes of the rerun last night, I paid attention to some of the things mentioned in this thread.

1. Andrea's ensemble was 'interesting'. Not sure if she was trying for the bohemian look or what. I would think the dress of the day would be coat and tie (I've always been told if you say what the men will wear, women will know how to dress, e.g. coat & tie, black tie, business casual, etc).

2. Trump did say 'call me next week, I have.....' to Lee.

3. Lenny and Brent both gave Carolyn a bear hug.

4. Andrea was the only one who went behind the conference table and I couldn't figure out what Trump was saying to her.

5. Sean did hug Tammy first after shaking hands with the big 3 and doing his jig.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintai View Post
    2. Trump did say 'call me next week, I have.....' to Lee.
    Ah! I was dying to know what they were saying to each other, but I suck at reading lips. Thanks for the transcription.

In either the next to last show or the last show, Sean said that Tammy was the prettiest or most beautiful girl in New Jersey. So, unless she's moved since then, she's in NJ.

FORT Fogey
    http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/200...=home&SEC=news

Apprentice' Winner Has No Wedding Plans

Jun 8, 11:15 PM (ET)

LOS ANGELES (AP) - "Apprentice" winner Sean Yazbeck and show contestant Tammy Trenta are an item, but have no plans to exchange rings.

"We're not getting married," Yazbeck said in a phone interview Thursday. "At this stage, it's way too soon to be talking about that."

Yazbeck said he and Trenta started dating after the filming of the show's fifth season.

During Monday's "Apprentice" finale in Los Angeles, host and real estate mogul Donald Trump commented on Yazbeck's affections for Trenta, and asked whether he was going to marry her.

Yazbeck answered yes, "but I thought I was answering whether I loved her," he said Thursday. After that, rumors of the couple's engagement started circulating.

In an interview with Inside Edition, Trenta also said they aren't engaged.

I took it as a Yes that he was in love with Tammy. She lives in SC, well she could move to NY.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintai View Post
    ...Tammy's most current bio says she is in NJ. Where does California fit into this?
    Tammy is a successful businesswoman. She is the founder and president of a company that makes upscale briefcases for women. Her bio on the NBC Apprentice site says she designs the bags, oversees production, etc. I do not know where she headquarters that company or produces the bags.

She is obviously a Jersey girl, born and bred, but the NBC bio also states that "Tammy, also a vice president at a major Beverly Hills investment firm, advises California's most affluent and high profile clients on managing their finances"

Tammy probably travels a lot for business reasons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast