+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sean - Season 5

^^ Is that even real? When you click on add photo or change photo it seems like anyone could have a profile such as this.

I hope Sean wins now. He did a great job on the last task, and has done a better job overall than Lee has. I hope Lee DOESN'T WIN.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by AndoraStar View Post
    ^^ Is that even real? When you click on add photo or change photo it seems like anyone could have a profile such as this.
    From Tammy's website:

Sean's movie

I like Sean.
    He's been the star of the season for me.
    He's the one who comes out with the memorable comments every week and I think he really excelled on last night's task.
    They both really listened to the employees and delivered outfits that were stylish, yet functional.
    I loved the reaction of the chefs to the outfit Sean and Lee created.
    It looked like they would have been very happy to change into them immediately.

I like Sean too. He is far and away the best candidate for Apprentice. I do so hope Lee doesn't get the popular vote. Sean is smart, witty, wise, and mature. If I were Tammy, I'd grab him up quick. He's a keeper.

Sean will be on LIVE with REgis and Kelly today. I'm sure that Kelly will drool over him. LOL

Will Sean be making any other appearences besides Regis and Kelly? I always thought that the fired and hired apprentices went on the Today show the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by laura000 View Post
    Will Sean be making any other appearences besides Regis and Kelly? I always thought that the fired and hired apprentices went on the Today show the next day.
    I think that got kinda messed up because the finale was in California. I don't know if he was on the Today show this morning or not? If he was it did not show up on my TIVO search. The only appearance that came up was the LIVE with Regis and Kelly. Then I think it came up with an appearance of Trump on the Tony Danza show later this week? It did not say the winner would be there. It just said Trump....

I'm glad that Sean won. He was the best choice all around. And he's got incredible blue eyes with that European thing going on as well

But I wouldn't hold him to marrying Tammy. That was a statement under pressure if I ever saw one. He's got a whole lot ahead of him now.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I'm glad that Sean won. He was the best choice all around. And he's got incredible blue eyes with that European thing going on as well

But I wouldn't hold him to marrying Tammy. That was a statement under pressure if I ever saw one. He's got a whole lot ahead of him now.
    I took it as "Yes, I *want* to marry her!" (intent) but not as an official engagement.

This apparently is what was meant; he's clarified his comments in an article I saw on SirLinksALot. Tammy apparently took it all in stride and said, "So when were you planning on telling ME we were going to get married?" I haven't seen any direct comment by her yet though.

Dunno. Sounds like a "dream come true" scenario, but there are lots of difficulties in these sort of relationships. It might not pan out. Too bad the media made such a big deal out of it, and was wrong; that's exactly the sort of thing that can kill a relationship.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast