+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sean - Season 5

Yes, I think you are right. I think he answered that way because it was the only honest answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Crede View Post
    Yes, I think you are right. I think he answered that way because it was the only honest answer.
    Unless there was stuff that was heavily edited (and Sean's response didn't seem that way -- it was very nuanced and careful), I don't see why Allie should be so offended at Sean's reply.

Unless they were screwing around on the side (so the romance is over now, pal!), and she thinks so highly of herself that she can't actually take constructive criticism in a boardroom environment.

He gave a very fair and honest reply. Allie's the schemer. Too bad Sean doesn't want to hurt her feelings, or he'd just tell her like it is instead of trying to avoid verbally slapping her around while she tries to bleed him to death back in the suite.

FORT Regular
    Am I the only one who thinks he looks like one of those malnourished british men? He has a man head on 12yearold boys body... dude looks sick.

I don't think they were screwing on the side. Anyhow, I don't think Sean is the kind of person who would derive joy out of hurting anyone's feelings. Maybe he just finally saw some things about Allie's character that turned him off. i say it is about time, cause she is just aiming to win. As for Roxanne being such pals with her, different dynamic there. I don't think Allie would necessarily cross her until the end, where the let down might be a spectacle if Allie really has no ethics. No one in the suite is anyone's real pal, as a lot of people have already found out.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Some people on other boards see Sean's loyalty to Andrea was fake and self-serving, and I don't think that's at all true. We saw how impressed he was with Andrea’s performance in Chevy Tahoe task, and seem to be one of the few people who she gets along well with. His endorsement of Andrea seemed genuine, and Alie and Roxanne are being absolute harpies for asking him to apologize simply because he was being honest.

I don't understand this 'endorsement' of Andrea. He was asked who to fire, he apologetically said Allie. I guess that is a back-door endorsement of Andrea to some, but not to me. Had he asked who was better or who should stay, then picking Andrea is an endorsement.

It's like when Trump asks if someone is a good leader and a person agrees, he will go 'So xxxxx is not a good leader?' THEY ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE!!!

Saying someone is smart or even saying they are smarter does not exclude smarts from everyone else in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by quangtran View Post
    Some people on other boards see Sean's loyalty to Andrea was fake and self-serving, and I don't think that's at all true. We saw how impressed he was with Andrea’s performance in Chevy Tahoe task, and seem to be one of the few people who she gets along well with. His endorsement of Andrea seemed genuine, and Alie and Roxanne are being absolute harpies for asking him to apologize simply because he was being honest.
    Yeah. Roxanne's pitbullish obsession with the apology sort of soured me a bit on her. I think Sean had set a precedent for respect Andrea and was sincere in his belief she wasn't the reason the task failed.

Nintai's right. Sean never endoresed Andrea, he simply thought Allie did a worse job on the task. And she did. No apologies needed. I don't think Sean could have been much more diplomatic than he was.

But that should be okay. Allie does't have to sleep alone, she's got Roxie to keep her bed warm with her. (Um, did anyone else bug out when Allie talked about how she could trust Roxanne with her body? Huh? What was THAT about?)

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    hes such a pimp lol

I have to revise my opinion of Sean a bit. I still find the accent a bit fingernails-on-chalkboardish, but overall I infinitely prefer him (and Lee) to those two ill-natured harpies.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Here's something interesting about Sean:
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1579618/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast