+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sean - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    He's a spineless toady and I hate the accent. And his taste in music is only as diverse as a person who never, ever digs deeper than the surface can be diverse.
    I am quoting myself because I just can't say this often enough. Jeez, what a fence sitter. And his accent is soooo infomercial spokesman quality.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I am quoting myself because I just can't say this often enough. Jeez, what a fence sitter. And his accent is soooo infomercial spokesman quality.
    He did show a remarkable lack of spine. I think that's something he won't manage to overcome, to pull off a win here. He is very supportive of his team but hates face-to-face conflict.

As far as I'm concerned, Sean is the "Mick Jagger" of this show. First Allie, then Roxanne, and now Tammy?! Sean just can't get no satisfaction indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, Sean is the "Mick Jagger" of this show. First Allie, then Roxanne, and now Tammy?! Sean just can't get no satisfaction indeed.
    Yeah, what's the deal with THAT?

I thought him and Allie... um, and ROXANNE... were a ... um... trio or something... (Hmm. THought he was British, not French.)

Charmaine better watch herself. At least the guys know they're safe.

Reality Lite Weight LiteWeightLiz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortunato View Post
    He did show a remarkable lack of spine. I think that's something he won't manage to overcome, to pull off a win here. He is very supportive of his team but hates face-to-face conflict.
    I agree with you on that... taking the "safe side" will come back to bite ya on this show!
    Quote: "Going cold turkey isn't as delicious as it sounds." -- Homer Simpson

I've tried to like this guy but I just can't. He's too smarmy and greasy for my liking.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

I like Sean (except his rather large mouth - those lips just look better on Angelina Jolie), but he sure doesn't like conflict especially with the ladies. Speaking of ladies, this guy is a real slick mover with female species. He LOVES being the only guy on a team of pretty women, except when he has to make a decision and side with one or the other of his teammates. Guess by siding with Andrea, he totally p****d off Allie (his little "girlfriend") and, from what the we see from the previews, he has focused his attention on Tammy. Roxanne was always more of a platonic friend.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus
    He's a spineless toady and I hate the accent. And his taste in music is only as diverse as a person who never, ever digs deeper than the surface can be diverse.
    I'll highlight this again Rattus, because I totally agree! I've never liked this guy.
    What drove me insane.. was the episode of him staring at the White House with that big ole toothy numb-nut smile. I can't.wait until this smarmster is FIRED!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

At first I liked him because he seemed somewhat exotic with his foreign origin and all, and didn't quite know what to make of his flirtatiousness - i kind of ascribed that to the fact that the Europeans are less inhibited than Americans are. This is despite his somewhat unnaturally large and unctuous lips. Then I was impressed when he comforted Roxanne when she was being attacked by Andrea a couple of episodes ago. Then this episode I was surprised when he protected Andrea. I don't know what to make of this guy. I guess I don't really understand the British. When I was in London they all seemed very polite yet straightforward, and they never made eye contact with each other on the sidewalk, much like in New York but unlike many other places like Boston or the SF Bay Area. Could it have something to do with the fact that he is British?

I like him, but I think his actions on the latest episode (saying Allie should be fired instead of Andrea) will do him in. Either he or Allie will be the next gone from Synergy I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast