+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sean - Season 5

Sean. Take the accent away and you are still left with gibberish

He's a spineless toady and I hate the accent. And his taste in music is only as diverse as a person who never, ever digs deeper than the surface can be diverse.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    WHEW! I thought I'd have to come in here and, once again, be the outsider for not liking this wannabe-playboy-who-thinks-his-accent-is-everything guy. Oh, and his wormy lil lips bother me too.

Can't.stand.him.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I actually like Sean (except his lips). Obviously, the girls do too. He had two of them sprawled all over him on the bed. Bet he's loving that! He is charming and a gentleman with the ladies - what's not to like. However, his ideas so far have not been that special, but I give him credit for taking the responsibility for that in the boardroom so he is honorable. I'll reserve judgement until I see more of him.

I think he's a decent guy

On the Yahoo Apprentice website, one of the videos shows him comforting and supporting Roxanne when she was being shot down by the team. He was encouraging her to stick with her idea of including the black and white sequence at the beginning, if she believed in it.

So I think he does have compassion and integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Crede View Post
    On the Yahoo Apprentice website, one of the videos shows him comforting and supporting Roxanne when she was being shot down by the team. He was encouraging her to stick with her idea of including the black and white sequence at the beginning, if she believed in it.

So I think he does have compassion and integrity.
    Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of him yet. He could be a winner; he could also be a stinker. That botched presentation didn't help his case; but he was also very aware of the problem with the busy art that task, he's picked up on a number of things that ended up being correct, and he seems to be very encouraging of some of the "less popularized" team members.

So he seems to have some level of character that someone else (let's say Bryce) doesn't seem to have.

I think he also did complain to the camera about Roxanne, though, at the same time -- that he was just ready to scream, because she was the project manager and just needed to take that and run with it instead of allowing others to stall her momentum.

This guy is quite the ladies man! He is charming and gallant and really likes women. The little blond seems to be his special favorite. It will be interesting if the final comes down to those two because they seem to have a "special" bond forming.

When does the line get crossed? What if one of them changes heart later and sues the other for sexual harassment?

Quote Originally Posted by Crede View Post
    When does the line get crossed? What if one of them changes heart later and sues the other for sexual harassment?
    For Reality TV, that would be par for the course, wouldn't it?

I think he's cute and his accent is divine lol I have no idea about him as a businessman though lol
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast