+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roxanne - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    As far as we know...
    That's true... heh heh.

(After all, I thought Marshawn would make the Top Four last time.)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by howie View Post
    I only saw the second episode, but I like her. She called Stacy on her flipflopping about being "threatened", and she was the only one to speak up about why their team really lost (crappy location).
    She definitely became a favorite for me when she said Pepi should be fired instead of joining in on the piling on that the rest of her team was doing trying to get Brent fired. I doubt he will get very far but, he was not the reason they lost this task.

Roxanne impressed me. She has her head screwed on straight and sees things in a logical manner. I am going to watch this girl. She may be the one to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    Another passenger on the Roxanne train. I liked that she went against the grain and didn't gang up on Brent. She shows that she can think for herself.
    Unlike the other sheep she dared to question the pack mentality which instantly and unquestioningly believed that scummy liar Stacy. Nobody else paid attention or added things up by themselves. Nobody else looked past the fact that he's annoying to the fact that he wasn't the one taking up all of the time--Stacy was--and Pepi was culpable for letting her do so.

I want her, Lenny and Lee to be 3 of the final 4. The ones who aren't total sheep.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Unlike the other sheep she dared to question the pack mentality which instantly and unquestioningly believed that scummy liar Stacy. Nobody else paid attention or added things up by themselves. Nobody else looked past the fact that he's annoying to the fact that he wasn't the one taking up all of the time--Stacy was--and Pepi was culpable for letting her do so.

I want her, Lenny and Lee to be 3 of the final 4. The ones who aren't total sheep.
    I totally agree Krom.

My female favorite is Roxanne! This last episode where she wasn't part of the idiotic mob and speaking her mind.... catapulted her as my favorite immediately. None of the ladies have done anything for me.

My male favorite is Lenny for the same reasons.

I'll disagree with you on Lee though.. I'm not a fan of his.

Rock on Roxanne!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I am definitely not a fan of Lee's either. But, Roxanne has potential. I am looking forward to what she brings to the table tonight.

I thought she did pretty good last night, though she's inexperienced. I'm not sure she'll get the job, but she did have class and integrity. Andrea should be thankful she got those diamonds under Roxanne's leadership.

Lenny, Lee, and Roxanne are also my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestique View Post
    I thought she did pretty good last night, though she's inexperienced. I'm not sure she'll get the job, but she did have class and integrity. Andrea should be thankful she got those diamonds under Roxanne's leadership.
    Same here. I don't think she'll win, because her inexperience is clear, but hands down she has a lot of potential and can work with people.

Andrea's just getting worse and worse, the longer things go on.

Lenny, Lee, and Roxanne are also my favorites.
    I think my favorites that are left are Roxanne, Lee, and Leslie.

FORT Newbie

Roxanne's website

Inexperience?? How many of us and how many of the contestants have filmed a tv commercial before. I can't believe she didn't seem more experienced in that task!?!?!?!?!

She was great, man. They only had 3 hours to get er done. Girl took care of bidness.

I'm impressed. She's got a nice lookin website too. Just found it today.

www dot roxannewilson dot com

Yay for Roxanne!!! She sure showed Andrea who's boss and stood up to that big bully! I like Roxanne more as a result and Andrea less!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast