+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leslie - Season 5

Leslie. Who is she again?

FORT Regular
    A good salesman in week 1 and then she just vanished.

She was FUTR all this time and then when she is PM, she fails miserably?! What a major letdown! This was just as bad as Tara (TA3) bombing as PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo View Post
    She was FUTR all this time and then when she is PM, she fails miserably?! What a major letdown! This was just as bad as Tara (TA3) bombing as PM.
    I didn't think she failed miserably. She increased sales in her store by 600%+.

She also looked like crap (i.e., sleep-deprived) from the beginning of the task, which didn't help with her decision-making.

Lee was right: The price was set too high. I consider it a major failing that she did not consider the advice of the store managers, since they know what sells and what does not -- their entire job is to push consumables, and the margin isn't too hot so they're used to hitting a very thin mark.

As it was, Trump and Carolyn praised her after she left, which they don't often do. It was simply between her and Lee, and Lee was the one who was right, so Leslie said bye-bye.

Bleh! At first I almost went for her laying low to strategically stay in the game longer, like Kendra. But Kendra was a true kick-ass. Leslie just flew under the radar because she didn't have what it took really shine when she finally tried to deliver the mother lode, which turned out to be nothing, and marred by faulty jugment due to gossiping with the annoying and negative Charmaine, which caused her not to see the merit in Lee's advice to lower the price. She deserved nothing more than to leave last night. It was time.
    Last edited by Crede; 04-11-2006 at 07:53 PM.

Check out Leslie's exit interview from the NBC site by clicking on the link below.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Apprentice_5/candidates/int_exit_leslie.shtml

From what I've read in this interview, I have a feeling that Leslie will be a success in her own right and I don't think she'll need Trump for that to happen.

I've found an interesting article on Leslie. You can read it by clicking on the link below.

http://www.southflorida.com/movies/sfl-tvtjleslieapr15,0,602635.colum n

Leslie's TV Guide interview is up. You can read it by clicking on the link below.

Leslie's TV Guide Interview

Frankly, I'm surprised that Lee didn't pick her at all and I'm surprised that Lenny objected when Lee mentioned her name. Generally, I didn't see Leslie as a bad candidate. What does Lenny have against her? Is he judging her simply because she's best friends with Charmaine? I don't know what's so bad about her, other than the major pricing blunder she committed back on the 8th Task. Of all 18 candidates this season, Leslie is the only one who I haven't figured out yet. My curiosity is killing me. She was a good team player so why was she rejected for Roxanne by Lee? I don't get this at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast