+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Lee - Season 5

Lee is the only one who has come up with original ballsy ideas and taken chances ... not all have worked, but Lee is willing to go out there and try. I think Sean has spent the entire season under the radar and that Lee should win this season.

FORT Newbie
    what a prodigy.

Nimmy is my American Idol Enya Windo's Avatar
    I'm pulling for Lee too. Sean is just too full of himself.

Small article about Lee...I thought the donations to the local fire department was a nice touch considering his final task involves Leary's firefighter organization.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...d=479855&rfi=6

By Andrew Coen June 01, 2006

Lawrence native Lee Bienstock has a 50 percent chance of becoming Donald Trump's latest "Apprentice."

There is a 50 percent chance that a Five Towns native will become a reality show star on June 5, and since the public will play a role in who wins in the "Apprentice" finale, a grass-roots effort is under way to maximize support in the local area.
    Lawrence native Lee Bienstock has made it to the final two in the hit NBC show, and if he is the winner on June 5, he will land a job working for multi-millionaire Donald Trump. In a departure this season, Trump will not have the only say on who he hires, but rather is seeking input from across the country on who he should choose.
    "Everyone should really rally around their hometown boy," said Flora Bienstock, Lee's proud mother.
    Fliers are being circulated in schools in the Five Towns and the tri-state area, and a notice about the vote was placed in the Saturday Bulletin at Bienstock's synagogue, Congregation Beth Sholom. The Bienstock family also plans to distribute fliers at the Israeli Day Parade in Manhattan on June 4. Bienstock's alma mater, Cornell University, has also done its part to lobby supporters for the Five Towner.
    "There aren't words," said Lee's father, Mark, of the support his son has received during his "Apprentice" experience. "It has been phenomenal."
    The finale, which will unfold live in Los Angeles for the first time after previously being set in New York, will feature live cut-ins to Bienstock's hometown of Lawrence, with a gathering planned at the Lawrence-Cedarhurst Fire Department at 8:30 p.m. According to the Bienstocks, Lee had the idea to not just make the live finale a party, but also to give back to the community by requesting donations from those who attend, which will go to the Lawrence-Cedarhurst Fire Department and all area firefighters.
    "It's a nice connection, and brings the community together to have a good time," said Mark Bienstock.
    In addition to spreading the word about voting for their son, which an individual can do as many as 20 times, the Bienstocks are also doing their best to educate the public about how to do so, which is by logging onto www.nbc.com/apprentice or connecting to Lee's Web site, www.leebienstock.com, which will have a direct link to the voting. One lucky person who votes will also win $30,000.
    "He's done an amazing job, and we are really proud of him and he has made the community very proud," said Mrs. Bienstock. "I'm trying to get the word out wherever I know somebody."
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fogey
    I doubt Trump will pay attention to the internet voting. It is a ploy production came up with to keep this show up with the trend of viewer participation.

He will choose the person he wants to win for reasons of his own which include, good press, good employee and personal affection to contestant.

Credibility rating plays high with him. A 33 year old with experience who was awarded a green card for excellence (not easy to get) or a 22 year old with a padded resume?

I just don't see Lee wining.

"You and your friggin politics." Trump said that is a legitmate business tactic but one he does not necessarily appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    I doubt Trump will pay attention to the internet voting. It is a ploy production came up with to keep this show up with the trend of viewer participation.
    Pretty much. Even the weekly $10K games are a joke. Obviously he's already fired the person anyway, but it's all about somehow making the audience feel as if it has a stake in things.

Credibility rating plays high with him. A 33 year old with experience who was awarded a green card for excellence (not easy to get) or a 22 year old with a padded resume?
    Heck, last season, even Rebecca was more creative (I think) and thought outside the box more than Randal -- she had a great deal of potential -- but Randal simply was likeable to everyone, had a solid track record prior to the Apprentice, and was older and more experienced. Looking back, it should have seemed clear that he would pick Randal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567