+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lee - Season 5

I'm confused. I didn't post post #31.

Anyway, I think Lee is really smart but kinda young and maybe a bit naive, like thinking it's not going to make some people angry or bitter that he was observing his religion or that this was not going to affect his chances. Oh well.

Right now Lee is my favorite, but I don't think he has a very good chance because he is probably going to make some more naive mistakes like the one he made tonight by not starting a negotiation at a point higher than the target price and because he missed out on two tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Crede View Post
    Right now Lee is my favorite, but I don't think he has a very good chance because he is probably going to make some more naive mistakes like the one he made tonight by not starting a negotiation at a point higher than the target price and because he missed out on two tasks.
    Lee is my current pick to win, but his largest weakness is his inexperience.

(He's my third pick in the game -- I originally had Pepi, who simply couldn't manage his team; and then Dan, who had potential but made a bad decision and was also a bit authoritarian. Come on, Lee; three strikes and I'm out!)

I wonder if the blow of having his only trusted friend, Lenny, getting fired is going to affect his motivation. Everyone seems to be starting to show some fatigue, though. And there are fewer team members to help with each task now. It's going to take some horse power now. But I am currently betting Lee will be up to the challenge.

CEO
    My crystal ball says that Lee will make it to the final four, but the executives will cut him during the interviews because he is 'inexperienced'.

Lee is an enigma to me. Every episode, he shows a different side which contradicts what he has shown before. This can be due to his immaturity, but he seems to be unpredictible. I doesn't appear to want to back up his team leader, but is loyal to a fault to his friend Lenny. He'll turn on his teammates to follow his own road, but let his team leader on this last task talk him out of the $2 amount to sell the pizza without much of an argument. He also panders to Trump's ego whenever he can which I find revolting, but his respect for him is understandable. I just don't trust him and can't see him making it as an Apprentice. I would like to see him as PM, a role he hasn't yet taken on (I don't think, unless I missed something).

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    Lee is an enigma to me. Every episode, he shows a different side which contradicts what he has shown before. This can be due to his immaturity, but he seems to be unpredictible. I doesn't appear to want to back up his team leader, but is loyal to a fault to his friend Lenny. He'll turn on his teammates to follow his own road, but let his team leader on this last task talk him out of the $2 amount to sell the pizza without much of an argument. He also panders to Trump's ego whenever he can which I find revolting, but his respect for him is understandable. I just don't trust him and can't see him making it as an Apprentice. I would like to see him as PM, a role he hasn't yet taken on (I don't think, unless I missed something).
    He was PM on the text message task. They won thanks to the help Lee got from Lenny.

Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    He was PM on the text message task. They won thanks to the help Lee got from Lenny.
    Which explains in part his loyalty and why he wanted so much to help Lenny win.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    My crystal ball says that Lee will make it to the final four, but the executives will cut him during the interviews because he is 'inexperienced'.
    I too think he might not make it through the interview process but, she sure does have some good debating skills. He's very decisive in making his points when someone is trying to put him on the spot so Trump will fire him instead of them.

I just don't like this guy. He is such a toady to Donald Trump - yuck!! There is something about him that gives me the creeps. He reminds me of the kind of geeky kid in high school who would play up to the teachers and always had some deal brewing to make money, or make himself look good. I wouldn't trust him for a minute and I do hope he doesn't become the next Apprentice, but Trump being the egotist that he is probably loves Lee's adoration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast