+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lee - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    ...I'm glad Lee stood his ground with Terek... but what cracked me up more, is now those three have to be in the suite together! HA! Talk about tensions boiling over.. I wish they'd show us more interaction in the suite, I bet it's pretty funny.
    Yeah, with Lenny on the rampage, who knows what might happen?

Tarek's going to find his bed short-sheeted and be awakened for midnight swirlies, for all we know... It's tough enough being a geek; it's even tougher when you've managed to PO the guys you're living with...

I'd hate to be living in that room, with the show barely started. Ugh.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    There was absolutely NO footage of Lee and Tarek discussing, bitching at each other or anything in regards to the boardroom.. I really thought there would be something as a followup about last week's episode.

Anyway.. I think Lee is DAMN lucky that Lenny basically took the bull by the horns and got the ball rolling. If it weren't for Lenny, I wonder how well Lee would have done on his own? I'm thinking not that great. What WERE they doing up in the office? Then, they wanted to "meet" somewhere?!
    Seriously.. this WAS the easiest task... ever!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    Synergy had no plan, they were in bathrobes for God's sake. I think the meeting Gold Rush had helped them with a few of the finer points, they had a bit more of a marketing campaign. But it was an easy task and they got to it with Lenny's help and won.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    There was absolutely NO footage of Lee and Tarek discussing, bitching at each other or anything in regards to the boardroom.. I really thought there would be something as a followup about last week's episode.
    Yeah, I was bummed about that lack of follow-up. Tarek kept a pretty low profile.

Anyway.. I think Lee is DAMN lucky that Lenny basically took the bull by the horns and got the ball rolling. If it weren't for Lenny, I wonder how well Lee would have done on his own? I'm thinking not that great. What WERE they doing up in the office? Then, they wanted to "meet" somewhere?! Seriously.. this WAS the easiest task... ever!
    I think Lenny's approach was right.

But I understand Lee, since I tend to be like him... He's educated, and a thinker, so he wants to puzzle through things and pick the right strategy, so that the rest of the task falls into place and there are no false starts. Many ventures are demolished and companies fail because they do not properly think through what they're doing, then find themselves in a dead-end situation later on.

But it's far too easy to get caught up in that cycle, talking and thinking about things and never actually just getting out there and doing the task. I think Lenny was right, this was a "just get out there and do the work" thing, a brute force sales effort -- and no real need for philosophizing, except for determining exactly which people to hit.

In Lee's favor, he seemed very appreciative of Lenny's advice, and he seems very easy to teach. When you're inexperienced, that's probably one of the best qualitities to have. I don't think he'll win, but when he gets some experience on the job, he'll become a force to be reckoned with.

He reminds me of my little Andy. Hope he stays a while!
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

I hate working with people like Lee. They don't seem to have any backbone when alone.

This guy is my least favorite of all - he is the slimy, slithery type who will stab you in the back, play up to the boss, and take credit for your work to get ahead. I have worked with guys like this and they are bad news.

FORT Newbie
    How can he skips 2 tasks so that he can have the "Out of Jail" card twice?

It's hard to believe he did not do it on purpose.

I don't care for this guy at all. I truly believe he is using the religion card as a get out of jail free card. He knows if he takes the time off he will skate through til the next task. He knows Trump will not fire him for taking the day off.

I don't know exactly why, but I feel that he is sincere with his religion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast