+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dan - Season 5

I really liked this guy and was sorry to see him go. I think Trump made a big error in firing him. But, his leadership style was a bit heavy handed and he didn't delegate enough. But, given the time constraints, he was under pressure to perform and make snap decisions. He'll make it. He has what it takes and I also really like the fact that he took responsibility and didn't blame anyone for his failure. Dan is a class act - a nice change from the finger pointers and whiners.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady View Post
    http://www.nbc.com/The_Apprentice_5/...exit_dan.shtml

In the commercial you listened to your friend Tarek and went without any voiceover. He seems to be a nice guy but has had a history of making bad choices. Do you think that friendship won out over good business sense?

Unfortunately, no one pushed for voiceover so it is hard to blame that decision on any one person. Sure, in the boardroom it was a good point to latch onto, but realistically everyone was to blame for that mistake and my being project manager makes me the most responsible.
    Err, didn't Dan pay any attention? What did he think Tarek was screaming at Lenny for?

Quote Originally Posted by jogi View Post
    Err, didn't Dan pay any attention? What did he think Tarek was screaming at Lenny for?
    Maybe that explains why Dan didn't put up a fuss over Tarek's decision: He was spaced and missed the whole exchange.

(Wonder how much sleep they've all had so far. Poor Brent went to bed at 4am the one night, apparently... )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12