+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Brent - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Maggiemac View Post
    IMHO, I think Brent was doomed from the beginning because of his weight. Wasn't he one of the last people picked when the teams were set up.
    There is a prejudice against overweight people - justified or not.
    Maggie, I don't think it's his weight that turned people off. It's his poor hygiene or his seemingly poor hygiene. He just looks dirty and sweaty. He would turn me off just as much if he was average weight.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    Maggie, I don't think it's his weight that turned people off. It's his poor hygiene or his seemingly poor hygiene. He just looks dirty and sweaty. He would turn me off just as much if he was average weight.
    Unfortunately looks do matter, and Brent did look scattered and poorly groomed. Plus, he was fat, which added to his gratting personality doomed him.

Lets be honest here. If he had been super hot but annoying the team would have been more likely to forgive his behaviour because they could at least keep him around as eye candy.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Oublier View Post
    Lets be honest here. If he had been super hot but annoying the team would have been more likely to forgive his behaviour because they could at least keep him around as eye candy.
    Last year, on Matha's show, everyone HATED Jim and every confessional was how distracting he was. They wanted him gone, but I would consider him a good looking fellow...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678