+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Apprentice gets knocked out of its primo timeslot by Earl's Karma

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Does anyone know what time slot yet? No way I'm giving up 24 for The Donald. Instead of taping The Apprentice, I might use the time conflict as a way to wean myself off.
    I've been kind of slow on the uptake and only realized last night that TA conflicts with 24 and Two and a Half Men. I'm going off TA, unless there's a replay on another night. I can only record so many things at one time.

I hope 24 is the ratings winner. Donald is already too big for his britches with his "my show is always #1" mantra. I would like to catch an episode with his kids in the boardroom though. He said Martha's daughter was boring or something to that effect so I'd like to see if his kids have a better personality, as he claims. He did a tvguide.com interview bragging on how Ivanka graduated from the Wharton School of Finance "The Top School..." and got all A's. He really grates on my nerves!!

FORT Fogey
    Monday at 9 is probably the only time slot I'd consider watching this at. Let's hope it doesn't suck as bad as last season.

I don't seem to care what time slot it airs. After last season's finale, Imy innards refuse to let me watch Trump. I can not let the blatant disrespect to Randal go. Now, I consider it "not worthy". It's a shame too b/c the show actually made Donald grow on me. I couldn't stand him before and I refused to watch the first season. I finally watched the re-runs and deemed the show worthy to some extent. Now, NOPE! I have reverted back.

I hope his ratings fall this season. I liked Martha's show believe it or not! I'd rather watch hers than his.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni View Post
    I don't seem to care what time slot it airs. After last season's finale, Imy innards refuse to let me watch Trump. I can not let the blatant disrespect to Randal go. Now, I consider it "not worthy". It's a shame too b/c the show actually made Donald grow on me. I couldn't stand him before and I refused to watch the first season. I finally watched the re-runs and deemed the show worthy to some extent. Now, NOPE! I have reverted back.

I hope his ratings fall this season. I liked Martha's show believe it or not! I'd rather watch hers than his.
    The Donald disrespected Randal and you're surprised?? The Donald disrespects everyone and is just a rude, arrogant jerk with an over-inflated opinion of himself.

I watched The Apprentice dispite The Donald, but I guess I've just had enough. I haven't watched a single episode this season and I'm not planning on tuning in any time soon. So whether the ratings reflect it or not, I know there's one less viewer this season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12