+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebecca

Rebecca

Chicago, Ill.

Financial Journalist

Rebecca, 23, was named "One of 20 Teens Who Will Change the World" by Teen People magazine in February 2000 and was awarded a Point of Light by President Clinton. She graduated with honors from the University of Chicago, earning degrees in economics and pre-law. As a Chicago-based investment banker, she structured mergers and acquisitions, as well as equity and debt transactions. Prior to that, she traded short-term interest rate options on Citigroup's foreign exchange desk in London. Outside of business, Rebecca founded a non-profit organization, raising over $750,000 to support disenfranchised children. In conjunction with this effort, she lobbied state and federal government officials, speaking at a wide range of national conferences and sharing the stage with Al Gore and Colin Powell, among others. She also reported on-air, wrote and helped produce hard news, features, and entertainment segments for a weekly show on an NBC affiliate in her hometown of Minneapolis. She is currently a financial journalist in Chicago.

Awarded a Point of Light? That is impressive.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

A contender. I think she will keep her wits about her when the pressure is on.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

She's smart, and we all know this. I dont know what it is about her, but she seems really mean and conceited. I guess it's the random speck of sea-green clothing she has on.

FORT Fan
    She listed Tommy Boy and Kill Bill as favorite movies on NBC.com. Instant favorite

FORT Fogey
    She'll make it far in the competition, I think.

I'll have to see the season premiere of TA4 before I decide whether or not I'll use her image as my avatar. So far, she seems to be a potentially tough candidate.

My friends and I took a vote and she's totally the prettiest girl. Friendly and approachable. I'm hoping she'll stay around b/c she's also looks the most pulled together and capable.

Amazingly enough, I KNOW this girl from school.

Interesting.
    Last edited by divaexpatriate; 09-15-2005 at 10:09 PM.

Even in that short intro, she has already made a good starting impression Most likely one of my ptre-show favorites, even though I havent looked at the other contestants yet
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast