+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebecca

I agree Ishkur..excellent description!

Well, I'm liking Rebecca and luckily the blonde nimwits don't remember what she said in the board room while defending Toral. I was convinced that she was going to have to kiss some ass for a while. She's my second favorite..Marshawn is my all-time favorite this season. Glad they're friends.

How come she didn't walk on her crutches when she was walking to the boardroom??
    She held onto the crutches and HOPPED. She looked really silly doing that.. if you have the crutches, use them Rebecca..otherwise you just look down right silly.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I agree Ishkur..excellent description!

Well, I'm liking Rebecca and luckily the blonde nimwits don't remember what she said in the board room while defending Toral. I was convinced that she was going to have to kiss some ass for a while. She's my second favorite..Marshawn is my all-time favorite this season. Glad they're friends.

How come she didn't walk on her crutches when she was walking to the boardroom??
    She held onto the crutches and HOPPED. She looked really silly doing that.. if you have the crutches, use them Rebecca..otherwise you just look down right silly.
    She had to open the door to the BR and roll her suitcase because no one was holding the door for her. That is why she was hopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo
    She had to open the door to the BR and roll her suitcase because no one was holding the door for her. That is why she was hopping.
    Why doesn't that surprise me?

Quote Originally Posted by jenjen123
    She has the top education that Trump likes; She is loyal; she doesn't give in to peer pressure; she is level-headed and very professional. I also think Trump was impressed by her performance in the boardroom on the night when she refused to bring in Toral. In my opinion, that night was a big victory for her. The week after, she just turned it into a bigger victory when she reluctantly agreed that Toral had to go because the team wouldn't work with her on it. She is strong-headed, but she is also flexible enough to see when she needs to adjust her view.
    I think you're right, but it concerns me that she has been a non-factor in the tasks the last few weeks. What is she actually contributing? They rarely show footage of her doing any parts of the projects, except for the week she led. She is so conspicuously under-the-radar, that I think we can be CERTAIN she'll make it to the finals.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer
    I think you're right, but it concerns me that she has been a non-factor in the tasks the last few weeks. What is she actually contributing? They rarely show footage of her doing any parts of the projects, except for the week she led. She is so conspicuously under-the-radar, that I think we can be CERTAIN she'll make it to the finals.
    I agree, she will be the last woman standing, anyway. Marshawn has a good shot, as well, if she is able to lead well again.

Kudos to Rebecca for sticking to the task last night! Out of all the Excel members, Rebecca sold the most last night. It's hard to believe, yet she sold more than Marshawn did. Marshawn tied up with Brian on the number of sales made, yet Rebecca made the most sales (both Carolyn and Bill confirmed that). Apparently, there are some things that Rebecca can do better than Marshawn. Since both Rebecca and Marshawn did their part, they were both spared from getting fired.

BTW, was it just me or did I see Marshawn high-fiving Rebecca when they took the elevator back up to the suite?

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    It seems pretty clear by now that Rebecca and Marshawn are the only women who even have one iota of an idea of what it takes to succeed in business.

Trump screwed up. How those two got through the casting process, designed to eliminate anyone with half a brain, is beyond me.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo
    Kudos to Rebecca for sticking to the task last night! Out of all the Excel members, Rebecca sold the most last night. It's hard to believe, yet she sold more than Marshawn did. Marshawn tied up with Brian on the number of sales made, yet Rebecca made the most sales (both Carolyn and Bill confirmed that). Apparently, there are some things that Rebecca can do better than Marshawn. Since both Rebecca and Marshawn did their part, they were both spared from getting fired.

BTW, was it just me or did I see Marshawn high-fiving Rebecca when they took the elevator back up to the suite?
    However, Marshawn did not make the ill-advised remark that she's "happy to work with somebody intelligent" for a change, as Rebecca did in an interview.

This was proven to be wrong wrong wrong by the results of this task. The supposedly most "intelligent' of the men screwed up from A to Z. Plus, of course, it's just dumb to make snarky comments like this about people you may need to count on down the line or who may have the opportunity to stab you in the back. ... And Alla isn't so dumb, it appears to me, for example, nor is Felisha, necessarily....

I still think this kind of thing is going to come back to bite Rebecca, and I wish she'd develop the sense to think it, not say it.... The fact that they showed that comment last night makes me suspect even more that her voicing that attitude so strongly is going to come back to haunt her.

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre
    However, Marshawn did not make the ill-advised remark that she's "happy to work with somebody intelligent" for a change, as Rebecca did in an interview.
    OK. I see two things wrong with this logic.

1. That was a confessional which was done after the tapings of TA4 had ended so whatever confessionals each individual candidate had provided wouldn't really affect the outcome. For example, Kendra (TA3 winner) made some rather snarky comments about Craig in a confessional (which he deserved). However, that wasn't done during the taping of the tasks and it didn't stop Kendra from winning. Kelly (TA2 winner) made some rather snarky comments about Jen Massey in some of his confessionals, but that didn't stop him from winning. Rebecca didn't make those comments during the tasks, but only after taping was over and the individual confessionals took place.

2. If you had listened closely to the tone of Rebecca's voice very carefully, you would see that she wasn't being serious about those comments. In fact, I think she was being sarcastic in a diplomatic manner. After listening to that comment, I felt that should've been a hint of an upcoming Excel loss which did occur. I seriously doubt she was really praising her new teammates. That is what I so love about Rebecca.

With that said, I don't see how Rebecca's confessionals would impact her when those confessionals were done right after the full TA4 filming ended. When those confessionals were made, Rebecca was standing upright and she wasn't limping around. She didn't have crutches either so that would clue anyone in to the fact that the active filming had already been wrapped up beforehand.

FORT Fogey
    Because Rebecca has a broken ankle, we have no way of knowing the things she *didn't* do because she couldn't do them... You know what I mean? It's great to have the most sales -- but was that because Marshawn and Brian were setting up equipment (which Rebecca couldn't do) instead of dealing with customers? We'll never know because they don't show us everything that everyone does.

I think Rebecca might make the final six, but I don't think she'll make the final four. I thnk the women will end up being Alla and Marshawn.

+ Reply to Thread