+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebecca

No way! People have been noticing Rebecca for years, starting with marking her as one of 20 teens who will change the world. She has a double major, showing she has a severely strong work ethic. She's started a nonprofit group and has great public speaking background. All that aside (as most of these candidates have impressive backgrounds) she's the only woman (save perhaps Marshawn) who is playing the game. Making friends or bitching about other people WILL NOT win this competition. Speaking intelligently and knowing when to shut your mouth is what will. Rebecca is the only woman (save maybe Marshawn) who is treating this like an interactive interview, as opposed to sleep away camp for misguided teens.

And if you haven't noticed, Trump eats out of her hand. Whether or not her performance is sincere, she's DAMN good in that boardroom and when Caroline is visiting. She knows when to be on her best behavior...always....and it will pay off.

I really like her. I like respect her loyalty and honesty and hard work (being that she has a broken ankle and all). It's the rest of the group that's evil. She's my bet to win, and I hope she does!

Just a question though, why did the sorority group leave Toral, Marshawn, and Rebecca at DQ?

Quote Originally Posted by manjalteng
    Just a question though, why did the sorority group leave Toral, Marshawn, and Rebecca at DQ?
    Because they don't have blonde hair.

You might have noticed the men only needed two representatives to leave DQ, while the women felt 4 of them should abandon the planning to go talk to the costume shop. It's very much the whole high school girls bathroom thing. They all haaad to go together and int he van they haaaad to talk smack about the girls that stayed behind. Most likely they realize that if two of them go off on their own 1) they will mess everything up and 2) they'll talk about the other 2 blondes that stay behind. It's a load of insecurities.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica1975
    No way! People have been noticing Rebecca for years, starting with marking her as one of 20 teens who will change the world. She has a double major, showing she has a severely strong work ethic. She's started a nonprofit group and has great public speaking background. All that aside (as most of these candidates have impressive backgrounds) she's the only woman (save perhaps Marshawn) who is playing the game. Making friends or bitching about other people WILL NOT win this competition. Speaking intelligently and knowing when to shut your mouth is what will. Rebecca is the only woman (save maybe Marshawn) who is treating this like an interactive interview, as opposed to sleep away camp for misguided teens.

And if you haven't noticed, Trump eats out of her hand. Whether or not her performance is sincere, she's DAMN good in that boardroom and when Caroline is visiting. She knows when to be on her best behavior...always....and it will pay off.
    Ms. Jarvis (that is Rebecca's last name) really did show herself last night to why she may have gone very far on the show. I think Mr. Trump sees the fact that she is willing to go on in spite of an broken ankle as a badge of honor, as well as the fact she was willing to PM the very next task after breaking it when she probably should not have.

Unless she does something really stupid, I think Rebecca will in the end wind up a big winner no matter what happens on the show.

I KNEW she was unwittingly putting a bullseye on herself.
    Now she has to "prove" herself to everyone. A good way to start doing that, would be to start saying something like this;
    "Oh, hey you guys..I know I said Toral was the smartest and most worthy female this season but uhh..hehe.. I was lying. smile & blush sheepishly I think EVERYONE is worthy. Really. I do. hand out snicker-doodles to them You're all SOOoooo smart, in everything that you all do. Not to mention, beautiful!!!
    I was just saying all that in the board room because I felt bad for her, ya know.. she has no friends. You all understand, right? Right? Right guys? Guyyys?"
    {{crickets}}

Oh, and I DON'T like the lil blonde clickity-clack chicks either.. I just thought immediately upon listening to Rebecca in the boardroom last week, that she was making a YUGE mistake.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

She doesn't have to prove herself to anyone but Donald. She doesn't have to kiss the rejects butts. They seem to like her as it is, telling her "Don't feel sorry for Toral, Rebecca." (when Toral was refusing to wear the outfit) Seriously, Carolyn is aware of the clique of blondes and Trump loves REbecca...she's not going anywhere.

FORT Regular
    she's the only woman (save perhaps Marshawn) who is playing the game. Making friends or bitching about other people WILL NOT win this competition. Speaking intelligently and knowing when to shut your mouth is what will. Rebecca is the only woman (save maybe Marshawn) who is treating this like an interactive interview, as opposed to sleep away camp for misguided teens.
    That is exactly what I like about Rebecca. I don't see her as THE Apprentice, but definitely in the last 4 or 5 candidates standing. I hope.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm a big Rebecca fan. I hope her support of Toral doesn't derail her though.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Rebecca is my favorite Apprentice she is great and not to mention really really preaty

she looks like evangeline lilly from lost
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm a big fan of Rebecca. And it seems Trump is too. I really believe she'll make it past the blonde squad. She is much more well spoken than any of the other women who use name calling and VERY childish accusations to make their points. Felisha, in the uncut boardroom video asks Toral if maybe she stole her diploma from someone because she can't believe Toral has a degree. And she says this in front of Donald. How stupid! Rebecca is by FAR the strongest in the boardroom, presenting herself with strength and confidence, and the with the proper amount of remorse with such charm that Donald eats it right up. When she has to speak poorly about someone she makes it sound intelligent and well thought out, speaking slowly and choosing her words wisely, which will pay off in the end. She doesn't fall into the trap that every woman (save Marshawn) has which is to speak reeeeeeally fast and try to backtrack.

I believe Marshawn and Rebecca will go the farthest of the women, and that the other childish petty behavior will cost them the job. DT doesn't need someone with the social complexity of a 6th grader running one of his corporations.

Very well put. I completely agree.

+ Reply to Thread