+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebecca

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo
    In that case, we'll just have to wait and see how Rebecca handles herself in the coming weeks.
    True. I do thiknk that she'll be one of the most interesting ones to watch, since she has a nice combination of apparent strengths and potential big flaws, while not being part of the sorority-girl group.

Last night, Rebecca somewhat redeemed herself by finally turning on Toral in the BR. However, Rebecca's really going to have to pull her own weight in the coming weeks and really prove herself if she wants to even have a chance of winning this season. Please don't let me down again, Becky! I picked you as my avatar so please don't make me regret doing so!

FORT Fanatic
    I just figured out who Rebecca looks like: Sandra Bullock. Anyone else see the resemblance?

I doubt that she'll make it much longer. The females are a catty b-witchy group and because she stood up for Toral previously, she's gonna be on the female 'hit' list.

For me, Rebecca redeemed herself. She finally saw Toral as the weak link she was and stated so, in a mature way where she wasn't attacking Toral like the others were.

FORT Fogey
    I don't think it was a finally turned on Toral situation. If Toral had wanted to be PM none of what happened in the board room with Rebecca would have happened. Unless Toral really tanked as PM. There are two or three of the women who are pretty much dead weight catty b*tches that should be taking that taxi ride pretty soon.

I'm a big fan of Rebecca. And it seems Trump is too. I really believe she'll make it past the blonde squad. She is much more well spoken than any of the other women who use name calling and VERY childish accusations to make their points. Felisha, in the uncut boardroom video asks Toral if maybe she stole her diploma from someone because she can't believe Toral has a degree. And she says this in front of Donald. How stupid! Rebecca is by FAR the strongest in the boardroom, presenting herself with strength and confidence, and the with the proper amount of remorse with such charm that Donald eats it right up. When she has to speak poorly about someone she makes it sound intelligent and well thought out, speaking slowly and choosing her words wisely, which will pay off in the end. She doesn't fall into the trap that every woman (save Marshawn) has which is to speak reeeeeeally fast and try to backtrack.

I believe Marshawn and Rebecca will go the farthest of the women, and that the other childish petty behavior will cost them the job. DT doesn't need someone with the social complexity of a 6th grader running one of his corporations.

Not being part of the sorority girl club should be an advantage for Rebecca. If she's not allowed to have much responsibility in the tasks then it will be hard for them to put much blame on her.

If Toral had just put on that mascot outfit she'd probably still be there. She wasn't actually a reason the team lost. Rebecca will do the work requested of her and do just fine.

I hope! Go Rebecca.

FORT Fogey
    And I suspect that Rebecca has learned her lesson about taking somebody at their own valuation and linking her fate strongly with theirs when she has no direct evidence that they are what they say. The looks on her face throughout last night's episode suggest to me that she was appalled that she'd supported somebody as a brilliant executive type who turned out to be as much of an empty shell as Toral. The experience has probably been really good for her in the long run, painful as she obviously found it.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    I just figured out who Rebecca looks like: Sandra Bullock. Anyone else see the resemblance?

I doubt that she'll make it much longer. The females are a catty b-witchy group and because she stood up for Toral previously, she's gonna be on the female 'hit' list.
    She reminds me of Erin from For Love or Money 1

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ThehappyCynic
    For me, Rebecca redeemed herself. She finally saw Toral as the weak link she was and stated so, in a mature way where she wasn't attacking Toral like the others were.
    I don't know if I'd say she redeemed herself. Trump was going to keep breathing down her neck in the boardroom until she renounced Toral.
    I forget who it was, but somebody compared Rebecca to season 2's Andy, with her youth and all. I think that's a good comparison. She has more brains than many of the Blonde Squad, but she's too young and hard headed for Trump to hire. He'll keep her around until he's down to 4 or 5 people, then send her packing with many kind words about her talent or great potential.

+ Reply to Thread