+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Rebecca

FORT Regular
    The issue with that risk is how to quantify it. Wall Street has not found a quantitative factor to put into models to determine how to quantify that risk.

Wow, with gems like that, how can you not hold Rebecca in high regard?

While I like Rebecca, Walt is right about Randal making the right call. Just yesterday, Randal was a guest on "Your World w/ Neil Cavuto" and Mr. Trump was there via phone. If Randal had buckled up to pressure and allowed Trump to hire Rebecca as well, Randal would've most likely been fired by Trump shortly thereafter for showing weakness and Rebecca would've been replaced by Rebecca. Trump confirmed that possible scenario on the show and said that Rebecca would've been given the same treatment had she allowed Randal to be hired along with her. Trump was testing Randal to see if he was tough enough and sure enough, Randal passed with flying colors. Even though the PR perspective of Randal is divided, the Corporate World will now take him seriously. Randal was clearly the Season 4 winner so it would make him look bad if he had allowed Trump to pressure him into hiring Rebecca. Trump now has more respect for Randal and is apparently way over Rebecca. Rebecca isn't doing herself any favors by claiming that she would've allowed Randal to be hired alongside her if she were declared the winner. Sure, that answer would make her look good in the public eye. However, it would make her look very weak in the Corporate World. Sadly, Rebecca doesn't seem to understand that she needs to be really tough if she wants to hack it in the Corporate World. Perhaps Alla was right about Rebecca.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo View Post
    While I like Rebecca, Walt is right about Randal making the right call. Just yesterday, Randal was a guest on "Your World w/ Neil Cavuto" and Mr. Trump was there via phone. If Randal had buckled up to pressure and allowed Trump to hire Rebecca as well, Randal would've most likely been fired by Trump shortly thereafter for showing weakness and Rebecca would've been replaced by Rebecca. Trump confirmed that possible scenario on the show and said that Rebecca would've been given the same treatment had she allowed Randal to be hired along with her. Trump was testing Randal to see if he was tough enough and sure enough, Randal passed with flying colors. Even though the PR perspective of Randal is divided, the Corporate World will now take him seriously. Randal was clearly the Season 4 winner so it would make him look bad if he had allowed Trump to pressure him into hiring Rebecca. Trump now has more respect for Randal and is apparently way over Rebecca. Rebecca isn't doing herself any favors by claiming that she would've allowed Randal to be hired alongside her if she were declared the winner. Sure, that answer would make her look good in the public eye. However, it would make her look very weak in the Corporate World. Sadly, Rebecca doesn't seem to understand that she needs to be really tough if she wants to hack it in the Corporate World. Perhaps Alla was right about Rebecca.
    Oh and hiring a TV contestant makes Trump look serious in the corporate world? Pardon me, but I don't believe a word Trump is saying to support Randal's decision. The guy is delusional and an opportunist. Of course he would have hired Rebecca, he was dying to do just that. Unfortunately Randall said no. Now Trump changes his tune.... again!

We will soon see Rebecca regularly on CNBC as an "associate reporter". There's an article on her joining CNBC which you can read by clicking on the link below.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds30124.html

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo View Post
    We will soon see Rebecca regularly on CNBC as an "associate reporter". There's an article on her joining CNBC which you can read by clicking on the link below.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds30124.html

not bad,,,i hope that i can continue to see her good news in the future!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lokhin View Post
    not bad,,,i hope that i can continue to see her good news in the future!!!!
    I always thought she was a babe...She'll do well on CNBC (which has been a babe-rich environment for years!!)

Re: Rebecca

I have been mesmerized by this gorgeous regular on one of the CNBC financial programs. She reminds me so much of that Apprentice babe. Turns out it really is her! She's done well for herself.

Rebecca is no longer with CNBC. Rebecca left CNBC back in the middle of September and it is rumored that she is headed towards CBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;3744297;
    Rebecca is no longer with CNBC. Rebecca left CNBC back in the middle of September and it is rumored that she is headed towards CBS.
    She started Friday as a "newsreader" on the CBS Early Show. Still as perky as ever! Coming in #2 on The Apprentice has worked out very well for her.

+ Reply to Thread