+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebecca

Unfortunately, Rebecca was injured during the rewards segment after the women won the 2nd task. Sprained ankle or broken ankle? I don't know. I hope she doesn't quit and I pray that her injury isn't too serious for her to want to quit. I'm rooting for ya, Becky! Please don't let me down! Stay in the game, Becky!

I don't see this as such a huge deal. I mean, it's not Survivor. Give her a pair of crutches, tape the ankle and she's good to go. I'm sure she could find a nice pair of black crutches to streamline her look, or a nice pink pair to catch Donald's eye. The tasks are more mental. I mean they've had a race to the helicopter, but other than that, the physical demands of this show are low enough that someone on crutches can handle it. I'd also like to point out, she messes up her ankle and appears to remain ladylike and happy enough, a nice alternative to Omarosa's reaction to the concusive shard of plaster.

After her performance in the boardroom last night, she is now my favorite. Definately tough as nails, full of composure, speaks very well. Donald was right, she will either be a disaster or the best. I'm leaning towards her being the best of the bunch.

I agree, bluesboi. She's either going to be very good or a complete mess. I guess I admire her loyalty and standing up for her convictions blah blah blah, but she really should have brought Toral into the boardroom with her.

FORT Fogey
    She's very feisty when confronted in the boardroom and I like that. And unlike some candidates in the past she kept her composure and didn't speak before thinking. You say something stupid in the boardroom and you're gone.

She's definitely tough. I liked that she stood up for her principles and kept her loyalty to Toral. I didn't think Trump would be too keen on that, as he had fired candidates in the past for not bringing the right person into the boardroom, but the way she went about it won Trump over. She was stubborn, feisty and fought for herself.

FORT Fan
    She's on my hit list. Swing the firing axe Donald.

The thing about her is she's very convincing when she talks, it reminds me of Jen M in the boardroom. Aggressive, confident, and firm. I think DT & crew were relatively surprised by her.

However, she needs to have some good task performances as well. Being simply good at talking isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    The thing about her is she's very convincing when she talks, it reminds me of Jen M in the boardroom. Aggressive, confident, and firm. I think DT & crew were relatively surprised by her.

However, she needs to have some good task performances as well. Being simply good at talking isn't enough.
    So far, 3 episodes have passed. Rebecca still has a chance to make up for her BR mistakes and redeem herself. It'll be up to Rebecca to really impress DT from here on and not make anymore mistakes like she made in the BR. We will see in the coming episodes whether or not Rebecca has learned from her mistakes and comes back strong. I'm not giving up on Becky just yet! She can still turn this around in her favor. It's not too late for her.

FORT Fan
    What Rebecca has for her is that she is very well-spoken. I think she is the best debater this show has seen yet. She actually sounded convincing in her arguments to Trump.

+ Reply to Thread