+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Rebecca

I'm truly hope that Rebecca somehow wins this one tonight.

wow! Rebecca is the daughter of Gail MarksJarvis! the apple doesn't fall far from the tree - she is an excellent writer - do any of your FORTer's read her column??? - I believe her financial column is syndicated. I believe she used to write up here in the Twin Cities (either the St Paul Pioneer Press or the Minneapolis Tribune) before going to Chicago. She is a fabulous writer!

Good luck Rebecca - I admire both you and Randal, and it is hard to choose - you both seem so deserving.

My hope is that since this was a year of multiple firings, that it will be a night of multiple hirings!

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

Quote Originally Posted by perennialprince View Post
    Good luck Rebecca - I admire both you and Randal, and it is hard to choose - you both seem so deserving.

My hope is that since this was a year of multiple firings, that it will be a night of multiple hirings!
    Well... Randal put a stop to that. (Which was his prerogative...)

Farewell, Rebecca. You're a classy lady who kept her poise and dignity even in the face of being slapped around, somewhat unfairly, on national television last night.

You didn't stoop to low blows, and you didn't say things you didn't believe, even when it would have been beneficial to your case. You remained yourself in the face of adversity, and that's as much as anyone can do.

Good luck wherever you go.

(And I wouldn't be surprised if you got a call from Trump in the next few months, wondering if you'd have time in your schedule to do a job for him.)

Most beautiful woman

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate View Post
    That's exactly what I thought!

Remember back in the beginning of the season hype and Trump was quoted as saying something like this season had the most beautiful woman ever on the show? I wonder if it was Rebecca he was referring to, because of the resemblance to Melania?
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _____
    Donald was talking about Jennifer Murphy, NOT Rebecca. Jennifer is very pretty, but she has NOTHING on Angelina Jolie!

Rebecca, you were great! You never once lost your cool and grace, even in the face of Randal's insecure and selfish decision. You have been blessed with tremendous talent. Stay strong, keep your standards. You are a star!

FORT Newbie
    Classy lady!

Starting Over Addict Foamylives's Avatar
    I am late to thhis thread, but I supported Rebecca the whole way...always been a big fan of the women candidates and I think she was one tough, intelligent contestant....too bad she was robbed of a double hire by Randall

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I really learned to respect Rebecca and how she is in the business world. Too bad that the selfish and classless fired Apprentices had to stoop to the level of immaturity when speaking about her. She held her head high and took it all in stride.

Oh well.. Rebecca will obviously be a sincere, hard-working and respectable employee to some billion dollar company that'll appreciate her.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I think not hiring Rebecca is a huge benefit for her, she'll find herself immersed in job offers much better than Donald's. Good luck to her!

It is my impression that Rebecca has actually come out the winner in all this. Randall's win and stature were arguably diminished by the spectacle.
    home at last

+ Reply to Thread