+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    I am so angry with Rebecca, it's ridiculous!!! She wanted Clay on her team then whined about it when he messed up her project! That's tough bananas -- I have no sympthy for her, she wanted Clay (like Jennifer wanted Jim on the Martha Stewart edition) and she paid for it dearly!!!
    What makes you think she wanted Clay? The fact that when Trump basically PUSHED Clay at her team that she turned it around to make it seem like they wanted him--no doubt in an effort to try and make him feel less alienated so he'd cooperate?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Deleted Scenes reveal the story...

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    What makes you think she wanted Clay? The fact that when Trump basically PUSHED Clay at her team that she turned it around to make it seem like they wanted him--no doubt in an effort to try and make him feel less alienated so he'd cooperate?
    If you check out the deleted scenes over at the Yahoo "Apprentice 4" site, you'll see a few clips of Clay jockeying for a position on Excel Corporation's team before the fateful morning when Trump offered him the chance to jump.

Rebecca hasn't worked much (if at all?) with Clay and obviously from past interactions thought that he would offer much-needed input to Excel since she and Randall are admittedly more analytical in nature and need some "zing" added to their projects.

(Of course, then she found out that Clay was sometimes irrational, obstinate, and difficult to manage... even undermining her when he didn't get his way... and that sort of immaturity really irks her.)

There's a lot of footage we never get to see, that often sheds more light on why people are acting the way they do. I'm even more curious to see the scenes that are never posted, just to get the "real scoop."
    Last edited by Fortunato; 11-18-2005 at 02:14 PM.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    How long does it take for a sprained ankle to heal!??!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    How long does it take for a sprained ankle to heal!??!
    ...I thought her ankle was broken ... ??

it is broken amd the standard casting 8 weeks applies...Notice the black cast!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ahh, ok. Thank you.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Hi, i been watching the boardrooms in the yahoo official website, and i noticed something.

I am from the UK, and only seen apprentice 1 and 2.

When Rebecca didn't bring Toral into the boardroom, she didn't get fired, when Raj from apprentice 2 didn't bring Chris to the boardroom, he was fired for not bringing him in. Well i am sure, that Trump would of fired Chris, if Raj would of brought him in...

So wheres the justice in that?

After watching last night's episode, I am now more than convinced that Rebecca has the personality of Jen Massey from TA2.

FORT Regular
    Rebecca and Jen M (TA2) are both very articulate, intelligent, and can make very effective arguments.

However, their personality are not the same. Many contestants feel that Rebecca is very sweet, whereas Jen M is the exact opposite of sweetness.

Jen M ostracized Elizabeth during TA2 (and it felt personal and unprofessional), Rebecca would never treat a fellow team-member so badly.

That said, Jen M seemed to have a better track record, if I recall correctly.

FORT Newbie
    Raj not bringing him Chris was stupid.
    Rebecca's choice was risky but principled.
    She defended herself MUCH better when it came to justifying her choice and quite frankly they were other reasons to get rid of Raj that probably played in Trump's lack of forgiveness.

Jen M has nothing to do with Rebecca. I know why she reminds you of her though. They do look a little bit a like (the smile)

Rebecca seems like a good player but her track record will probably play in a potential boardroom against Randall. Unlike him though, she never has made any egregious mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread