+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Murphy - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally
    She has been in Marketing for several years as a top saleperson and you can bet she knows the importance of name recognition!
    Funny how she missed the importance of name recognition on this week's task. The name of the movie was relatively small and in two spots... definitely not visible from all areas of the street. Jon Favreau was quick to point that out.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Not an excuse but say the name Zathura over and over a couple of times out loud.!!!

You pick up a lisp in the process!!! ( at least I do) LOL

Not an excuse but say the name Zathura over and over a couple of times out loud.!!!

You pick up a lisp in the process!!! ( at least I do) LOL
    Do you start pronouncing the silent N? ZanNthura? lol

Is it pronounced ..ZA' Thura ( z "ah" thura) or ZATH' ura ( Z "uh" thura) or Z-A Thura ( Z "A" Thura) ???? Now I'm confusing myself!!!

Is it pronounced ..ZA' Thura ( z "ah" thura) or ZATH' ura ( Z "uh" thura) or Z-A Thura ( Z "A" Thura) ???? Now I'm confusing myself!!!

Um....I'm not entirely sure...but I do know it doesnt have an N like Jen said it.

Its not difficult to pronounce. It looks exactly the way its pronounce, how Jen M got ZENthura is beyond me.

Huge disappointment, initially I thought maybe she'd be a top contender....at least on the females, but not anymore. I'm not going to jump on the Alla is great bandwagon yet because we really haven't seen anything of her.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I just can't stand Jen M. Period.

Her, "People think I'm stupid because I was a beauty queen" spiel annoys the crap outta me. Also, what drives me insane about her is that damned scarf that she has wrapped around her neck!! No matter if she's inside or on the toilet..she has it on constantly!!! If I was in the loft and downed a couple of beers..I KNOW I'd of said something to her about that lil fashion statement. She'd be gunning for me in the boardroom, for sure.
    This pet peeve of mine might be minor to everyone else..but I just find it grating. "I'm beautiful and that's why everyone treats me differently." {{gag}}

Also, she's a liar.

I'm patiently waiting for the day she's tossed out of the Trump tower so I can celebrate!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Why do the girls continue to let her do the presentations? She keeps making a fool of herself.

Put on your creative hats,,,what character would you have dreamed up??

I'm thinking something along the lines of "The Wizard of Blizz (ard) "". A wizard character with an icy ( cream) beard and a cloak covered with m&m's or nuts just like a real blizzard.

The ice cream genie was on the right track but they were trying to promote the Blizzard and the teen market not the ice cream cone. But it was a heck of alot better than the Zip character!!!

I LOVE your idea...it's so creative!! I'll add a wizard's pointed hat with m&ms spelling out the DQ logo on it and the wand should look like the DQ spoon [and also sport the DQ logo]. The Wizard of Blizzard--LOVE IT!!!

thanks Violet...maybe we should have been on the show (lol).

You know it seems the last few tasks have been won on creativity rather than management skills. It is tough when you have a team without any real creative genious or design skills among them.

In a real situation you would have professionals in those areas to draw from their expertice. If you have a group of all marketing people with experience in sales the team is out of balance and of course it will be difficult to win against one who has even a little of it!.

While Felisha, Alma and Kristie showed good worker bee skills and committment to Bill. The criticsm of the float was lack of scale in the house on the float and of course the presentation pronunciation did not help.
    Had they been able to concentrate on those things rather that deal with Kristies bad attitude they may have won it ..who knows.

Kendra showed it last year she had drive, organizational skills, creativity and the expertice from her previous jobs to nearly be a one woman show ( like in the Solstice brochure. Those people are few and far between. In fact I saw none of that creativity in Bill . He was fortunate to have had people on his team that complimented him and his strengths to some extent. His strength was in delagating and making sure bases were covered...MANAGEMENT.

I also keep in mind that EDITING plays a huge part in how we percieve all the candidates and they will pick the worst characteristic of each and magnify it!

The girls did well when they had a team of professionals helping them like in the car ads! Remember they said "women feel it, men say it". If they are not feeling it due to stress or strain and "not listening to each other" as Randal said they will never win and will be in the board room every week with someone getting fired.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast